Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Brand New Model X for Sale (Marin County, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He’s including his taxes paid. CA buyers get to pay them twice buying this one. Folks from AZ, NV etc don’t have to pay sales tax on used but would need physical title to register and title in home state. Takes 2-4 weeks for Tesla and state MVD to process new title from my experience

I get it. So basically it's above new price but the price so he doesn't lose any money on the sale and someone might be willing to pay more now to not have to wait a year.

I just accepted delivery of this Model X to replace my Model S and my wife and I came to the unfortunate conclusion that we prefer to get a new Model S (we already have another SUV). If I can get what I paid for the car, then I would sell it. New reservations made for Model X's currently are not delivering until January of 2023 per tesla.com.

Here are the specs:
Long Range
Color: Midnight Silver Metallic (Upgrade)
Wheels: 20" Cyberstream Wheels
Interior: Black and White (Upgrade)
Six Seats (Upgrade)

I have had the car for two days. It has under 250 miles on it most of which were on it when we drove it off the lot. It is a beautiful car with the color and interior we still believe is the best combination. It has absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have the same "vegan leather" white interior in my 2017 Model S which is easy to clean still looks pristine even with children.

The total price is $127,309.71 which is the exact price I paid including taxes and fees for which I have backup available. I am not looking to make a profit. Local pickup preferred.
Hi, is this car still available?
Thanks
Steve

I just accepted delivery of this Model X to replace my Model S and my wife and I came to the unfortunate conclusion that we prefer to get a new Model S (we already have another SUV). If I can get what I paid for the car, then I would sell it. New reservations made for Model X's currently are not delivering until January of 2023 per tesla.com.

Here are the specs:
Long Range
Color: Midnight Silver Metallic (Upgrade)
Wheels: 20" Cyberstream Wheels
Interior: Black and White (Upgrade)
Six Seats (Upgrade)

I have had the car for two days. It has under 250 miles on it most of which were on it when we drove it off the lot. It is a beautiful car with the color and interior we still believe is the best combination. It has absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have the same "vegan leather" white interior in my 2017 Model S which is easy to clean still looks pristine even with children.

The total price is $127,309.71 which is the exact price I paid including taxes and fees for which I have backup available. I am not looking to make a profit. Local pickup preferred.
Hi, please PM me if still available.
Thanks
Steve

This is now available again. I waited over a month while Tesla fixed punchlist items and to get an answer as to whether they'd do a buyback for their executive fleet (I was told no). 310 miles and it has only been driven pre-delivery and to calibrate the cameras which are now fully calibrated. So, feel free to hit me up at 646.660.3827. If I get $127,309.71 I will sell.