Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MYP suspension is softer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a M3 and a MYP on order. I've driven my parent's MYLR and my only concern with my MYP is that I will lose too much handling ability. I've heard from several sources that the suspension in the 2022 MYP is softer than previous MYPs. Question: How much softer is it? Was the previous MYP unbearable like a 911 GT3 track car and they backed it off a bit? Or, was it bearable and now it's on the verge of soft and boaty? Just curious. Thanks.

I have a M3 and a MYP on order. I've driven my parent's MYLR and my only concern with my MYP is that I will lose too much handling ability. I've heard from several sources that the suspension in the 2022 MYP is softer than previous MYPs. Question: How much softer is it? Was the previous MYP unbearable like a 911 GT3 track car and they backed it off a bit? Or, was it bearable and now it's on the verge of soft and boaty? Just curious. Thanks.
Rent a 2022 MYP or test drive to see if you like the car. I have a 2022 MYP (built 12/2021) and it is no boat. Ride seems sporty. MYP is a big heavy car so M3P handles better.

Last edited: