Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little puzzled with GRANDE CALIFORNIA at the moment.
She was making good progress up the Red Sea but a couple of hours ago she abruptly changed course and has left the main sea lane and I can't see why. A nearby ship STELLA MARIA did something similar but appears to have resumed her voyage.
I will continue to monitor her progress.

The ship in the footage leaving port is Tirranna which is now heading for Singapore...? You may have already ruled this out though.

Yes thanks for drawing my attention to the latest from WuWa - always an interesting watch.
The TIRRANNA had departed and so these cars look like they could be loaded onboard LAKE COMO.
I'm pretty satisfied that TIRRANNA is not a Tesla vessel although she is destined for Southampton.
She is also heading to Le Havre - we saw HYPERION RAY drop off a load of Teslas there last year, so I may have to eat some humble pie, but not yet anyway.

Reactions: Michael C
I'm a little puzzled with GRANDE CALIFORNIA at the moment.
She was making good progress up the Red Sea but a couple of hours ago she abruptly changed course and has left the main sea lane and I can't see why. A nearby ship STELLA MARIA did something similar but appears to have resumed her voyage.
I will continue to monitor her progress.

Yes thanks for drawing my attention to the latest from WuWa - always an interesting watch.
The TIRRANNA had departed and so these cars look like they could be loaded onboard LAKE COMO.
I'm pretty satisfied that TIRRANNA is not a Tesla vessel although she is destined for Southampton.
She is also heading to Le Havre - we saw HYPERION RAY drop off a load of Teslas there last year, so I may have to eat some humble pie, but not yet anyway.
Any update on Grande California?

By all means do ask Tesla. Most success seems to come from using the Chat facility. If they won't name the ship, see if you can find out the date of when the car will arrive in Zeebrugge. I'm also quite keen to learn how cars get to Denmark from Zeebrugge.
The delivery dates to Denmark doesn’t make sense.

My MYLR is on Hoegh Traveller due in Zeebrugge the 12th. My EDD is from the 11th. Maybe Elon build a time machine.

• Funny
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Hiya

WuWa just uploaded a video of Shanghai South port full of Tesla's including some M-Y RHD, LAKE COMO will be an interesting watch.

Edit: about 1700 Tesla visible in video.
Could you explain what WuWa is and where we can see these videos?

I have another question, my EDD dissappeared some weeks ago, it finally showed up today but saying EDD: May… I ordered a M3 LR ON 29th of december.. can that still change or is May definitive since it came on today?

I have another question, my EDD dissappeared some weeks ago, it finally showed up today but saying EDD: May… I ordered a M3 LR ON 29th of december.. can that still change or is May definitive since it came on today?
YouTube. search for WuWa Tesla. Press play.

I would call Tesla about your delivery, seems odd.

Reactions: Michael C

Any info from Tesla? My order is from Nov and the EDD also disappeared weeks ago. M3LR Blue, Trailer hitch, Aero.

I contacted them today on the chat and they say the missing EDD is a system error that they are correcting; they only said that I should receive a "Zuordnugsnummer" (translation would be Allocation Number but hope they mean a VIN) in the next few days.

The current M3SR+ will be handed over to the new owner in 3 weeks and I'm not looking forward to being without a Tesla for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.