Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok great thank you :)

Looks like UECC has 2 ships departing from Zeebrugge to Hanko in next 2 weeks :

Autostar departing 22nd from Zeebrugge and is direct to Hanko where it is docking on 28th of Aug.
Auto Advance departs on 31st of Aug and takes 16 days to Hanko where it docks on 16th of Sep.

KESS has also 2 ships departing in the next 2 weeks from Zeebrugge :

Danube Highway departs on 19th of Aug and is in Hanko on 24th of Aug, Stops in Malmoe on 21st of Aug
Elbe Highway departs on 26th of Aug and is in Hanko on 31st of Aug. Also stops in Malmoe on 28th of Aug

So keeping my fingers double crossed
Isn't AutoStar arriving in Drammen on the 26th of August ? I think Mr. M has said that yesterday or the day after ?

I did manage to find out that AUTOSTAR is going to depart from Zeebrugge on 22. August and arrive in Drammen on 27th of August ? Can that be true ? And 28th in Hanko.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-190132_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220818-190132_Samsung Internet.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 95
Where? I can't find it
This is the voyage route, but there are not specified that it is going to stop in Drammen, so I guess that it is a very quick drop off ? Im not sure, but that is the same dates of departure from Zeebrugge on 22th and arriving in Hanko on 28th so I guess that it can be right that there are going to be a quick stop at Drammen on 27th before Finland.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-192706_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220818-192706_Samsung Internet.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: matsi91
FYI, some french guys in another forum waiting for MY full Black 20" just got their EDD updated to Dec 22 / Feb 23! I still got Sept 22 EDD but I expect some bad news for myself in few hours... does this kind of info is relevant here?
The information isn't really useful unless you gave their order dates too. This would be something interesting if they ordered say in Feb-June but if they've ordered later than that, then it's not really a surprise, their cars likely won't be constructed.

This is the voyage route, but there are not specified that it is going to stop in Drammen, so I guess that it is a very quick drop off ? Im not sure, but that is the same dates of departure from Zeebrugge on 22th and arriving in Hanko on 28th so I guess that it can be right that there are going to be a quick stop at Drammen on 27th before Finland.
Can u relate to this @Mr Miserable ? Do u think that this can be accurate ?

Reactions: matsi91
The information isn't really useful unless you gave their order dates too. This would be something interesting if they ordered say in Feb-June but if they've ordered later than that, then it's not really a surprise, their cars likely won't be constructed.
I ordered a White/Black 20" MYLR the 16th of March (Sweden) and have had all kinds of estimated dates. Last week it finally narrowed down to 21-30 September. Today it changed again to October 11-December 5

I ordered a White/Black 20" MYLR the 16th of March (Sweden) and have had all kinds of estimated dates. Last week it finally narrowed down to 21-30 September. Today it changed again to October 11-December 5

This is shipping..primarily from a China but with a eye on the US for MS.

Berlin is making MY LR so unless you know it’s a Chinese made car it’s not really contributing.

If you’ve read and digested the news in the thread you’d understand this.

Franky boy has added Glovis sunrise to his carriers spreadsheet so excitement is building for VIN day from it and Glovis Challenge coming through soon. If challenge vins were 3 days post her expected departure date and not her actual departure date, we could be in for some treats this time tomorrow afternoon!
I have an order for a Model Y in Singapore, and have been tracking the Glovis Challenge. The hidden VIN just appeared in my account. Is there a way to confirm whether the VIN is on Glovis Challenge, and thus confirm whether Glovis Challenge is making a fuel stop or actually docking in Singapore before heading for Europe?

Can u relate to this @Mr Miserable ? Do u think that this can be accurate ?

The voyage route does not mention any port in Norway, but there is a planned stop on the 25th at Wallhamn in Sweden. There is a possibility that cars destined for Norway are unloaded at Wallhamn and transported by road to e.g. Drammen or Lilleström.

Does @Mr Miserable know if any previous Tesla shipment to Norway has used Wallhamn?

I have an order for a Model Y in Singapore, and have been tracking the Glovis Challenge. The hidden VIN just appeared in my account. Is there a way to confirm whether the VIN is on Glovis Challenge, and thus confirm whether Glovis Challenge is making a fuel stop or actually docking in Singapore before heading for Europe?
There is no other ship than Glovis Challenge to my knowledge that is at the moment with MY on board. And we know Glovis Challenge has plans for Singapore. So buckle up, you're getting your MY along with others in Singapore

Yes. That's what it feels like
I reckon its a coincidence, as ships do stop at Singapore for fuelling which is not unusual at all. I would guess a smaller more domestic ship would take cars to Singapore. Due to the close proximity (compared to Europe) VINS May well be allocated when they are sat in the dock for the Asian Market.

There are always smaller ships along side the big ones on the dock any any time and it may well be one of these.

That's my opinion as I am being selfish and hoping a VIN will drop today as Glovis Challenge is clear of Taiwan :) !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.