Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't update yesterday - I collected my MY from Southampton today.
Shipping labels on the thousands of cars there confirmed that they were deposited from MORNING CHORUS and GLOVIS SUMMIT.
The word on the street is that there are 4 more ships calling at Southampton this quarter.

We missed you. But also knew why you were absent.. hope you've had a great day! 4 more ships, here's hoping!!!!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday - I collected my MY from Southampton today.
Shipping labels on the thousands of cars there confirmed that they were deposited from MORNING CHORUS and GLOVIS SUMMIT.
The word on the street is that there are 4 more ships calling at Southampton this quarter.
That could be RCC ANTWERP, G. COMPANION, G. CHALLENGE & G. SUNRISE all either fully offloading at Southampton or part offloading at Southampton and then on to Zeebrugge

RHD cars along side the Sunrise.

A significant amount of space on Sunrise looks like it will be used for plant machinery, I believe deck heights can be varied for machines, but you reduce the number of decks then available for Tesla's. Dock is pretty full and still unloading, I suspect at least 2 ships to Koper/Barca after Zee/UK become unfeasible. GF must be really cranking, Q4 will blow minds.

I'm not sure what value this adds given China makes cars for Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong all of which are RHD as well. If they are heading to Europe that could be heading to Ireland, especially as someone reported a lot of new inventory appearing on the Tesla website whereas I've not seen any for the UK for some time except 1 exdemo car, so we don't know which country they're heading for, it just means they've made some RHD cars.
And Japan, not minor thing moving forward

• Disagree
Reactions: James7C2
Status
Not open for further replies.