Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here are the latest satellite positions of ships that are positively identified as carrying Teslas:

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 18.12.51.png

GRANDE CALIFORNIA arrived alongside Southampton this morning and is now due to depart to Zeebrugge early tomorrow morning. ETA ZEE 04 Feb
HYPERION RAY is now not due to alongside Southampton Western Docks until very late 08 Feb/early 09 Feb. ETA ZEE 10 Feb
HOEGH TRAVELLER was delayed departing Piraeus and I reckon is now 24hrs behind schedule. ETA ZEE 13 Feb
VIKING BRAVERY It looks like she will not be doing her canal transit tomorrow but on Saturday instead. Her known ETA for Zeebrugge is 15 Feb and I would now expect her to arrive in Southampton 13 Feb.
SFL COMPOSER ETA Southampton around 24 Feb Zeebrugge 26 Feb

The following ships are on my watch list. They may turn out to be Tesla vessels (most will not) but I'm keeping an eye on them. Once firm evidence emerges that they are Tesla vessels they get promoted to the chart above otherwise they will be removed.

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 18.27.08.png

ASIAN EMPEROR continues to load at Shanghai South. It was a false alarm this morning and I am now reliably informed that I shouldn't expect her to depart until tomorrow afternoon (local - 7am UK time). I was also told that I was correct to expect ASIAN EXPLORER to take her place. We shall see....

Some may be surprised to see that HELIOS RAY remains on the watch list but on further investigation there appears to be no hard evidence that she is actually a Tesla ship at the moment. I'm not saying she isn't a Tesla ship just no evidence to say she is, if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
@Mr Miserable from your experience does it seem reasonable that there there would be a change in detail regarding VIN and/or delivery date a few days after the ship leaves Shanghai or is it normally later in the journey?
A change of VIN is not unusual especially a hidden VIN - it happened to me. Didn't change the estimated delivery date though.

Got a VIN a couple of hours back, chat told me car is estimated to arrive in Bucharest, Romania on the 28th of February.
LE: Just found my VIN to be loaded on Hoegh Traveller, and it is a 2021 vehicle… is it safe to assume that it is the latest configuration?

Last edited:
@Mr Miserable I’ve been reading this post (like many I would guess) since i had order confirmation on the 29th Dec and received confirmed delivery date of 15th Feb for my M3LR, White and completely standard. As my car will be a company vehicle and leased via Lex i dont have access to the VIN so continually guessing from the updates. Are the delays to some shipments likely to mean a delay for my delivery or is it likely that the Grande California or Hyperion Ray the more like ship based on the confirmed delivery date? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.