Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Netherlands EDD 20-31, like expected on the Hoegh Trove.
Screenshot_20221207-184904.png

• Informative
Reactions: Chocochip
My edd is 29-31 ! Weird
My guess is that the Grande mediterraneo will pick the cars on its way back (after Antwerp) and continue straight to Ashdod, because it is still scheduled to arrive in Ashdod at 21 Dec (as it appears on the port site).
But no idea why the last minute change or how Denmark’s and Norway’s S/X is gonna get there :/
Next shipment of S/X (to Denmark) should be HOEGH TROVE. I just had my VIN confirmed "onboard":

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 08.22.32.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 08.22.32.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 60
Next shipment of S/X (to Denmark) should be HOEGH TROVE. I just had my VIN confirmed "onboard":
That's the next shipment to Zeebrugge, though. I think what many of us are pondering right now is how they're getting the cars from Zeebrugge up to Scandinavia. They already unloaded a huge amount of cars there four days ago. Where are they now and how will they reach their eagerly awaiting soon-to-be owners?

That's the next shipment to Zeebrugge, though. I think what many of us are pondering right now is how they're getting the cars from Zeebrugge up to Scandinavia. They already unloaded a huge amount of cars there four days ago. Where are they now and how will they reach their eagerly awaiting soon-to-be owners?
KESS line weeklies are known to (my car came on these): http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf

And this seems likely (just came from Zee (after the unload=->Bremer, now Drammen) for the current Model S dump: PROMETHEUS LEADER Current Position (Vehicles Carrier, MMSI: 565835000, IMO: 9338888) - MyShipTracking

There's also a service to DK->GOT, which I don't recall right now (QUCC or something?)

I have been told that there's a bunch of Teslas aboard the Flandria Seaways. This would make sense. She departed Zeebrugge today and will arrive in Gothenburg tomorrow evening. From there it's a very short drive to the very newly opened second service center in Gothenburg, from where the deliveries will be made. If this information is correct I wouldn't be surprised if we could be seeing deliveries in Gothenburg already next week.

Just took delivery of my model Y i Denmark.
The TA Said normally the cars are trucked to Denmark from Zeebrugge, but it is very hard to get drivers at the moment.
My own car went via Barcelona -> Zeebrugge -> Esbjerg and trucked to Odense from there. It was confirmed to be on Glovis Supreme which arrived in Barcelona oktober 25.
Delivery thursday was initially cancelled on wednesday due to driver shortages or miscommunication.
Called Tesla again today and he could not give me an exact new date as they did not know themselves. 2 hours lager they called and Said “your car is coming today”.

I told SA I could not believe they were not able to tell me a date even a couple of hours in advance. I told him I work with freight forwarding and he outright told me “You would run away screaming if you were employed here”

So seems even the TAs dont get a lot of info.

• Informative
Reactions: AGNL
Hi all, I am seeing that Grand Halifax is now showing a Southampton ETA of 22nd December. Does anyone know if this ETA is correct? I was expecting the ship to arrive by 15th December (my collection date is currently 21st December from NEC which is now unrealistic if the ship is expected 22nd December)?

Hi all, I am seeing that Grand Halifax is now showing a Southampton ETA of 22nd December. Does anyone know if this ETA is correct? I was expecting the ship to arrive by 15th December (my collection date is currently 21st December from NEC which is now unrealistic if the ship is expected 22nd December)?
The tracker is based on the ships current speed and as it's just navigated the Suez canal is not likely to be a realistic representation of arrival.

Has the date just re-calibrated as it’s travelling really slowly? The date should change once it speeds up???

Reactions: RikeshP and Danzr
If you have a delivery next 21th sure that your car is in the UK at this moment. Arriving the ETA time, now the 17th, it's impossible that you car be in the Grande Halifax. Last week arrived two big cargos to Southampton. Now there are so many Teslas parked in the port waiting to be transported by lorry along the country because the network received so many cars at the same time.
I have my MYP confirmed in the Grande Halifax and the delivery in the 23 is pending of a delay, I receive a TXT with the bad news. Tesla will confirm me next days.

If you have a delivery next 21th sure that your car is in the UK at this moment. Arriving the ETA time, now the 17th, it's impossible that you car be in the Grande Halifax. Last week arrived two big cargos to Southampton. Now there are so many Teslas parked in the port waiting to be transported by lorry along the country because the network received so many cars at the same time.
I have my MYP confirmed in the Grande Halifax and the delivery in the 23 is pending of a delay, I receive a TXT with the bad news. Tesla will confirm me next days.
Hey, I asked Tesla if my collection on the 21st was still valid - they said it’s still on track for that date. I then asked if the car is in the UK, they said it’s not but it’s on the next vessel arriving shortly.

Reactions: FEERSUMENDJIN
This is the head scratcher for me, my hidden vin aligned with Morning Cello (near sg) my delivery slot again with Cello (suez) based on previous posts yet my delivery is the 24th and ships scheduled to arrive later have earlier delivieries is making me doubt that - Tesla will not confirm ship or if it’s already in the UK only that it arrives in Manchester the day before I collect it - could it still be at sea?

Reactions: M3UK
This is the head scratcher for me, my hidden vin aligned with Morning Cello (near sg) my delivery slot again with Cello (suez) based on previous posts yet my delivery is the 24th and ships scheduled to arrive later have earlier delivieries is making me doubt that - Tesla will not confirm ship or if it’s already in the UK only that it arrives in Manchester the day before I collect it - could it still be at sea?
Yes, on its way to Koper arriving Dec11th is my guess, on THRUXTON. I have Trafford Centre pickup 24thDec too and also was told it arrives there the day before.

My delivery date is Dec 15th, Tesla chat confirmed yesterday that the car is at the port so has just landed in the UK.

Reactions: Danzr
Status
Not open for further replies.