Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we have any new intel on HOEGH TRAVELLER? Last I heard it had left Shanghai and had Europe on its destination, and reported to be carrying RHD vehicles..
I don't believe anyone suggested HOEGH TRAVELLER has vehicles destined to the UK onboard.
It looks like it may have SOME cars to unload in Zeebrugge when it arrives there on 12 Feb.

I expect to see Tesla chartered vessels depart to both Southampton and Zeebrugge this week.
VIKING SEA which departed early this morning for Suez could tick one of those boxes.

Super interesting thanks Mr Miserable!

Shame I didn't catch you at Amesbury, probably could have talked about this easily for the 30 hours 😄

I heard the TRAVELLER had it sights on Europe, and it did coincide with dates, but VIKING SEA it is! Will keep a beady one on that.

For those readers in mainland Europe who have a VIN, either from Tesla or have found it in the account source code, they can check to see if their car is being shipped onboard HOEGH TRAVELLER by entering it here.

It doesn't work for cars being shipped on other lines.
If you are fortunate to find you car onboard please DM me or post the fact on here - it just adds to the evidence, which is a liitle too localised at the moment for my liking.

Reactions: MoSkeeto
Spoke to Tesla today and they said end of February looks likely for delivery of my bog standard white SR+ here in Ireland. I've been combing through the thread here and am wondering what ship I should be stalking following. It looks like Irish cars are now brought in through Zeebrugge? So should I be tracking HOEGH TRAVELLER?

This is a fantastic resource for overly eager buyers, so thank you for all the time you all put into helping us and answering questions!

Reactions: Brian50
Well I'll be damned. You're right!

1641834022350.png

Wow. Q2 it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.