Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tesla m3 std.jpg
Tesla M3 boggo standard is May, has been for a while

i could not get ANYTHING decent in my company car budget, not mention Tesla, hence went for private + allowance :D
with current BIK (on current ICE Qashqai) and allowance it's more or less same as monthly payment...
I'm curious, if i take the allowance i'll pay 40% tax on it, and the BIK on e BEV is 1%, wouldn't i be better with a company car vs allowance? (free car) Unless the allowance allows for the income tax on the allowance. Or have i this all wrong?

I'm curious, if i take the allowance i'll pay 40% tax on it, and the BIK on e BEV is 1%, wouldn't i be better with a company car vs allowance? (free car) Unless the allowance allows for the income tax on the allowance. Or have i this all wrong?
you would, obviously. But in my case, for example, the only EV I could get, according company car scheme, was Kona, and all ICE were limited to Golfs, MB B class and BMW 2 series... 😩

Reactions: MrNuts
I just looked, and for me, ALL versions of all the cars are available for MARCH 22. It looks like Tesla are confident that no matter your configuration, that they have enough shipping to cover the quota right now.
The configurator has never been accurate down to a specific build - just a grade. It doesn't matter what colour or wheel options you go with it won't alter the date - this is why it the estimate date should be taken with a pinch of salt.

The only exception at the moment is the base model with 18" wheels, white exterior and black interior - the cheapest model - Tesla has purposely constrained that one to force some more money out of you. From a business point of view, given they cannot make enough M3s to satisfy all orders it makes sense to prioritise the ones that make you more money.

Meanwhile on the SHIPPING front, I am keen to learn where PAGNA departs to. She is due to depart Shanghai around 10pm tonight UK time. This ship was used by Tesla last year in Q3 to ship cars to Southampton and so is worth keeping an eye on.
HYPERION RAY will replace PAGNA and is also on my watch list. This ship has been used by Tesla many times.
GLOVIS SUNRISE is then due to pull in. I suspect she is northbound and so may head off to S Korea.

Meanwhile on the SHIPPING front, I am keen to learn where PAGNA departs to. She is due to depart Shanghai around 10pm tonight UK time. This ship was used by Tesla last year in Q3 to ship cars to Southampton and so is worth keeping an eye on.
HYPERION RAY will replace PAGNA and is also on my watch list. This ship has been used by Tesla many times.
GLOVIS SUNRISE is then due to pull in. I suspect she is northbound and so may head off to S Korea.
Yes, can we please restrict this thread to shipping issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.