Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr M

Since the announcement last month, there has been another, that Glovis are expanding in to container shipping, which may account for a significant % of the huge contract and would make more sense

Whilst I struggle to make the sums work for that contract I can't see containers making up the balance.
I agree spares do move by container and a container from China at the moment is hideously expensive but still .....
Unless something is being shipped to Berlin, in very large numbers ....Mmmm

There I found her ... VIKING BRAVERY 14th Jan SHG

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-13 um 16.12.21.png

One French customer got a VIN for a Model 3 today and confirmed HYPERION RAY as ship name from Tesla. Car delivery is expected on (or most probably after) February 18th.
There will be one happy customer soon!! Does this make it more or less likely that HYPERION RAY will be carrying stock for the UK? Perhaps those like Mr M who have been watching these ships for longer would know?

Reactions: Stumbleine
I have a VIN in my source code.
Account page is saying:
Estimated Delivery: February 07 - February 21

Where can I track this?
What info can I provide to help?
OK that is good confirmation that a ship is on its way to Southampton, as we suspected.
The next step is prize that info from Tesla - The best way is via the chat service - they are far more likely to give you the info we are after.
You want to know the name of the ship it's on and when it will arrive in Southampton. If they won't name the ship then the arrival date is nearly as helpful. You can then try and firm up your delivery date. Good luck! and don't forget to let us know how you got on!

Status
Not open for further replies.