Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how confident is it that Viking Bravery is the ship with all/most of the MYs on? If so, that should mean Grande California and Hyperion Ray would have M3 on - but there seems to be relatively few getting matched so far, vs quite a few getting MY collections arranged. Does the timing line up, or perhaps Tesla had some VINs allocated dockside becuase they wanted to arrange this ‘special‘ early pickup?

how confident is it that Viking Bravery is the ship with all/most of the MYs on? If so, that should mean Grande California and Hyperion Ray would have M3 on - but there seems to be relatively few getting matched so far, vs quite a few getting MY collections arranged. Does the timing line up, or perhaps Tesla had some VINs allocated dockside becuase they wanted to arrange this ‘special‘ early pickup?
That's the million pound question right now. Its making little sense to me. I was originally told by my TA that the first ship of Q1 would be carrying MYs only. All a bit confusing at the moment.

The VIKING SEA (once a ship of interest) is now confirmed as heading to Bristol (probably the MG shipment) however after that she will arrive in Southampton (poss around 13 Feb). Worth keeping half an eye on......

Meanwhile over in Shanghai, LAKE WANAKA is departing for Singapore and joins the watch list as a ship of interest....

Last edited:
Reactions: jmhumphreys
Valid question.
I am now inclined to think that HYPERION RAY has the MY shipment.
VIKING BRAVERY is dawdling and the timings look way too tight.

Reactions: PeteB
I have a M3P scheduled for home delivery (U.K Midlands) which ship would be the likely one it’s on?

Hi, does anyone have any information about deliveries for Model 3 RWD Black/Black with Aero? I placed on order in mid-November 2021 and haven't heard anything. Thanks!
If only there was an Orders and Deliveries thread....

Reactions: XHabjab
I am thinking the same. I initially ordered the M3 because this was the only Tesla which could be delivered in London in Nov 2021....but that date has long passed.

Now I am thinking to order a MY instead and hope to get it in March as this is what Tesla are saying on their website. But I don't want to end up losing my M3 for March and have to then wait until June for a MY.

Thoughts?
order both. it only costs you £100

Reactions: hate2wait
Status
Not open for further replies.