Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means do ask Tesla. Most success seems to come from using the Chat facility. If they won't name the ship, see if you can find out the date of when the car will arrive in Zeebrugge. I'm also quite keen to learn how cars get to Denmark from Zeebrugge.
I talked to Tesla today about Denmark deliveries. They said that they attempt only to have the card on hand ‘for a few hours’ before delivering, as they ‘don’t have enough room’.

I guess they are trucked to Denmark from Belgium? As I assume a train would be a large load at one time.

I talked to Tesla today about Denmark deliveries. They said that they attempt only to have the card on hand ‘for a few hours’ before delivering, as they ‘don’t have enough room’.

I guess they are trucked to Denmark from Belgium? As I assume a train would be a large load at one time.
Not sure abort this, this depending on the logistik service provider they using, there are a big LSP placed here for train transport ect https://www.google.com/maps/place/55%C2%B026'05.5%22N+9%C2%B018'31.1%22E/@55.434873,9.3064493,461m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x159122d56705f701 and they can store a lot of cars

@Mr Miserable - I've just seen someone on an Ireland owners group say that Tesla told them cars would be arriving in Ireland "next week". That can't be right, can it?
There are undelivered cars out there that came off ships in previous quarters. Last week at Winchester I saw an unregistered black M3 that had been transported on NABUCCO. That ship arrived in late November. Seems like an age ago.

Reactions: JDilleen

That is a disadvantage of train transportation - like ships, you have to be able to handle large numbers at once.

There are undelivered cars out there that came off ships in previous quarters. Last week at Winchester I saw an unregistered black M3 that had been transported on NABUCCO. That ship arrived in late November. Seems like an age ago.
You always wonder about these ones. It's not like they have sat on inventory for weeks not sold so I suspect they have had to be repaired after a problem was found or damaged in transit. Not that it's necessarily a problem, in fact my one was a hangover from a previous quarter.

That what I did. Let's see which one gets a VIN first. Oct 21 M3 order or Jan 22 MY Order

Also I know someone who got his VIN number in Dec 21 and two days later got his delivery. So can't be assigned when on the ship.
It’s impossible to rule out any scenario. It may be that he got assigned a car refused by someone else, hence the express VIN and delivery.

Reactions: EwanMcTeagle
I test drove a M3 last Monday and spoke to a TA (Belfast) about test driving a MY. The TA told me that they will be getting a LHD MY (from Netherlands) soon to let folks at least see and sit in the MY - no test drives though until they get a RHD. Today I got a text to say that the LHD MY will be in the showroom on the 3rd to 5th Feb if I want to book a visit (20 mins). So looks like Tesla are bringing in some LHD MY to try and give people a chance to see the MY in the metal prior to the first UK models arriving.

MSC IMMACOLATA is on the move and, as expected, it looks like she is heading in to Shanghai South.
It also looks like MORNING CRYSTAL (Australia bound) is finally heading in to Haitong - a 4 day delay.

For those waiting in Dubai, it's worth noting that GRAND ORION will arrive with you on 06 Feb. There is still no hint that she is transporting Teslas though.

My colleague just recieved an EDD for February in hes app.
Both of us ordered TM3 LR

Hes order was a TM3 LR White with white interior and sport rims and OD was 2nd of Dec.
Mine is TM3 LR MSM black interior with sport rims and OD was 25th of November, still no EDD for me.
Our cars will come with winter tires on them though I dont know if that would affect the delivery.

This is maybe the wrong place to post as we are both from Norway :) But I've been lurking here patiently waiting for any sort of info on "when" we could expect delivery

Reactions: Petetheroadie
My colleague just recieved an EDD for February in hes app.
Both of us ordered TM3 LR

Hes order was a TM3 LR White with white interior and sport rims and OD was 2nd of Dec.
Mine is TM3 LR MSM black interior with sport rims and OD was 25th of November, still no EDD for me.
Our cars will come with winter tires on them though I dont know if that would affect the delivery.

This is maybe the wrong place to post as we are both from Norway :) But I've been lurking here patiently waiting for any sort of info on "when" we could expect delivery
Depends where you are in Norway - most shipments arrive at Drammen from Zeebrugge although if there is a really big shipment then that will go to Oslo and your car will be available to collect from Lillestrom. If you are in Stavanger, Bergan or Trondheim you may be lucky and have it shipped direct from Zeebrugge.
Order date is largely irrelevant with Tesla - see post 1 on this thread.
So watch for Tesla ships docking in Zeebrugge. The cars are generally crossloaded on to a UECC ship to Norway. The good news here is that you can check to see whether your VIN is onboard a UECC ship. Watch the Drammen webcam and look for your car!

Status
Not open for further replies.