Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to the delivery center; they have no information regarding arrival dates, which ships are bringing cars for them or news about my order. They say that these days the VIN matching could happen anytime on the trip, sometimes not until the car is unloaded at Zeebrugge.

M3LR DBM/Black/Aero, Trailer Hitch
Ordered 30.11.21
No VIN yet in code
EDD February

Last edited:
Just talked to the delivery center; they have no information regarding arrival dates, which ships are bringing cars for them or news about my order. They say that these days the VIN matching could happen anytime on the trip, sometimes not until the car is unloaded at Zeebrugge.

M3LR DBM/Black/Aero, Trailer Hitch
Ordered 30.11.21
No VIN yet in code
EDD February
That's helpful to know about the vin matching taking place at any point on the journey. I've been wearing out my refresh button and reconciling myself to a later and later delivery

Tesla called me today telling me they expect my car in Gent on the 22nd of February. Knowing that I guess that Viking Bravery is the suspected ship docking in Zeebrugge around the 15th. Because my VIN was not on the Hoegh Traveller. Or there might be another ship? Because 7 days between unloading at Zeebrugge and transfer to Gent is a loooong period for about 1h drive :)

Reactions: Redbull77

Attachments

• 1643979417812.png
    1643979417812.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 75
London UK, ordered W/W MY LR November 19. Delivery Thorpe Park. No VIN in source, no notification, no instruction to pay. No change to page since getting Part Ex figure. I figure not on Grande California, maybe on Hyperion Ray. How long does it take from Corsica to Southampton and then how long fron docking to delivery? Any ideas?

Tesla called me today telling me they expect my car in Gent on the 22nd of February. Knowing that I guess that Viking Bravery is the suspected ship docking in Zeebrugge around the 15th. Because my VIN was not on the Hoegh Traveller. Or there might be another ship? Because 7 days between unloading at Zeebrugge and transfer to Gent is a loooong period for about 1h drive :)
They probably take some extra time in order for us to get everything in order like insurance and they need to have the plates as well...

London UK, ordered W/W MY LR November 19. Delivery Thorpe Park. No VIN in source, no notification, no instruction to pay. No change to page since getting Part Ex figure. I figure not on Grande California, maybe on Hyperion Ray. How long does it take from Corsica to Southampton and then how long fron docking to delivery? Any ideas?

Grande California docked and unloaded yesterday and first delivery is the 8th - so fastest turnaround seems to be around 5 days from docking, but there will be deliveries for the week following too. So take the ETA for Hyperion Ray, add 5 days for your potential earliest availability, and 10-12 days to give you a week-long window.

Also it will likely change from thorpe park - several of us were moved to Brent Cross due to Thorpe Park closing (to tesla - reopening the park for the new season).

Grande California docked and unloaded yesterday and first delivery is the 8th - so fastest turnaround seems to be around 5 days from docking, but there will be deliveries for the week following too. So take the ETA for Hyperion Ray, add 5 days for your potential earliest availability, and 10-12 days to give you a week-long window.

Also it will likely change from thorpe park - several of us were moved to Brent Cross due to Thorpe Park closing (to tesla - reopening the park for the new season).
Thanks for that info. Brent Cross suits better as only 10 minutes away!

Status
Not open for further replies.