Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for a blue model Y LR, EDD March 6-20 + VIN in source since last Friday. I was told the ship is expected to arrive in Zeebrugge at March 7th. They would not tell me the ships name because some people apparently go to Zeebrugge to wait for the ship :). The date does not appear to match one of the ships currently known to arrive at Zeebrugge.

Also I was told it should have Ryzen, but it is a no for the trunk cover. We'll see.

MORNING CARINA currently loading at Shanghai South is scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 10 Mar and Zeebrugge on 12 Mar.
She's looking very likely to be carrying Teslas.
Do you (or do you know if anyone..) keep a count of the estimated number of cars per shipment? This feels like a very very large number of cars UK bound for Q1, would be interesting to know just how big that pool is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-175857_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220212-175857_Samsung Internet.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: Petetheroadie
Here are the latest satellite positions for ships north of Suez known to carrying Teslas:

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 17.58.45.png

HOEGH TRAVELLER is making her way up the English Channel with an ETA for Zeebrugge of 1600 tomorrow afternoon.
She is not a Tesla charter, Tesla are just using her to ship some Teslas to Zeebrugge.
VIKING BRAVERY has increased speed but is still due to arrive in Southampton tomorrow evening . Her departure has been pushed right a further 2 hours and is now 16:00 on Monday and so an arrival in Zeebrugge on Tuesday morning is likely.
GLOVIS CONDOR is now in the North Atlantic bound for Zeebrugge with a revised ETA of Wednesday morning.

Other ships known to be carrying Teslas are shown on the chart below:

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 18.10.23.png

HELIOS RAY is currently making her way up the Red Sea towards Suez. She is due to arrive in Ashdod on 16 Feb and Koper on 21 Feb.
SFL COMPOSER is still maintaining 18kts and slowly catching HELIOS RAY. My estimate for her is Southampton 23 Feb, Zeebrugge on 25 Feb.
MSC IMMACOLATA I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb, Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
GRAND PIONEER I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 2 Mar however she may actually be inbound to Koper in which case her ETA there will be around 24 Feb.
RCC AMSTERDAM I think it pretty likely that this is Tesla ship and I estimate that she should arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar. She's maintaining 18 kts which is I suspect is an attempt to make up for lost time.

Of the ships of interest, I have deleted ASIAN MAJESTY however I suspect she may actually be carrying Teslas to Dubai. ETA Jebel Ali 21 Feb. I won't be tracking her any further.

These 2 vessels are highly likely to be Tesla vessels

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 18.20.22.png

GLOVIS CHORUS I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar
MORNING CARINA currently is scheduled into Southampton 10 Mar and Zeebrugge 12 Mar, but this may slip right a day or two.

Other ships I'm keeping an eye on for the moment:

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 18.28.38.png

Elsewhere the news that Berlin will not now come online until next month, at the earliest, is a bit of a blow.
On the other hand, it does mean that shipping from Shanghai will continue until Berlin is up to speed and I have also heard it means that RHD MY will continue to be supplied from Shanghai now until Q4. This sadly also means the UK will not get the extra colours that I believe Berlin's snazzy new paint shop will be offering until later this year.

Thanks! I wonder why it no longer appears on marinetraffic.com? Still stuck on the 08 FEB 2022 position...
She is out of range of land-based AIS receivers.
If you pay, you can obtain an updated position that has been received by satellite.
Alternatively, if you are a tight sort, you can wait for my daily report, which is free.

Do you know wheh Hoegh Travelleer left China?
No I believe the cars on HOEGH TRAVELLER ar
No I believe the cars on HOEGH TRAVELLER are ones produced in 2021 Q4 that for some reason or other missed their designated ship.

e ones produced in 2021 Q4 that for some reason or other missed their designated ship.
Do you know when Hoegh Traveller left Shanghai?

Status
Not open for further replies.