Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a confirmation today from the delivery center that my M3LR is scheduled to arrive at Zeebrugge on the 23rd of Feb. I don't think there is a ship on this list arriving on that day.
@Mr Miserable , with your experience, is there a ship we're missing?
That is interesting.
I'm wondering if LAKE WANAKA is carrying Teslas after all?

UPDATE Just doing the maths I can't see her making Zeebrugge for 23 Feb and so it isn't LAKE WANAKA

LATEST: I wonder whether we could be looking at NABUCCO. She definitely doesn't have any Teslas for the UK onboard (although she will dock in Southampton first) but she may have some for Zeebrugge.

Last edited:
Hey there! Does anybody around who placed their order via Arval (UK) in early January have a delivery date already? my estimate was originally 2 May and after reaching James in Tesla Deliveries, he hinted at a late Feb early March delivery. at what point did you get your VIN's assigned? after the ship departed Shanghai or upon arrival at the Destination port? Thanks!!!

I was just told to expect to collect my RWD Model 3 in Dublin around March 14th, so in theory it has probably been very recently loaded on to a ship :)
Did you get a VIN in the source code? And if so when?
I got mine on the 7th of February, someone can correct me if I'm wrong but, if the VINs are assigned as the cars are loaded on the vessels It's safe to assume my car is on RCC Amsterdam. This also lines up with deliveries that week in Ireland I think.

Been trying to find my VIN in the source code. Mine is a lease car, does anyone know of this works for them? I don’t have a car listed under my orders though (assume as it’s a lease) as both tesla and lease company say everything is in place. Is there a specific page I need to look at the source code on?

• Disagree
Reactions: MoSkeeto
Did you get a VIN in the source code? And if so when?
I got mine on the 7th of February, someone can correct me if I'm wrong but, if the VINs are assigned as the cars are loaded on the vessels It's safe to assume my car is on RCC Amsterdam. This also lines up with deliveries that week in Ireland I think.
Nope no VIN in source code. My guess is that it only appears there when the ship it's on gets to the Mediterranean.

Reactions: Bovakinn
Been trying to find my VIN in the source code. Mine is a lease car, does anyone know of this works for them? I don’t have a car listed under my orders though (assume as it’s a lease) as both tesla and lease company say everything is in place. Is there a specific page I need to look at the source code on?
I’ve just got my VIN from Emma on the Tesla chat.
Just gave her my RN number and she gave me the info. I’m leasing through Tesla and ALD, so you won’t find out any info on the website

• Disagree
Reactions: MoSkeeto
Har du fået VIN? Jeg har intet modtaget endnu, og har bare fået "anslået levering februar" - har ikke engang et interval som du
Hi Aaby92,
You will not get a delivery interval before the VIN is assigned, sorry. You just have to wait as I did and just one aftennon it came Out of the blue😃. Just refresh you order page, daily, hourly and wait. I know the feeling

• Funny
Reactions: Aaby92 and avionos
The CITY OF ST PETERSBURG is certainly worth keeping an eye on. She may have cars onboard from GRANDE CALIFORNIA and HYPERION RAY.
The only thing that concerns me is that Drammen does not look prepared to receive many vehicles - the dockside is not clear (which is usually a sign that the ship is picking up rather than dropping off) and there isn't a lot of spare capacity in the various parking lots. The good news is that the usual Tesla staging area is clear. If you look at the Drammen webcams and select Holmen Syd the usual staging area is at the bottom of the picture behind and to the left of the large storage tank (or if you are familiar with Drammen -the area immediately to the right of the main dock entrance)
Looks like she docked at Risgarden. If you look at the webcam at drammen port.

Interesting chat with CS a few moments ago regarding my 19th Feb Pick up in Southampton. The car arrived today on Viking Bravery. I had assumed it arrived a few days ago on Hyperion Ray. He said he can see its in Southampton but might even still be on the ship!

I’ve just got my VIN from Emma on the Tesla chat.
Just gave her my RN number and she gave me the info. I’m leasing through Tesla and ALD, so you won’t find out any info on the website
Thanks for this. I tried the chat today and Katy said as I leased outside tesla I needed to speak to the lease company. No further update from them other than I’m waiting to be matched to a car. Just a waiting game 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.