Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reached out to Emma on the chat and since I'm with a Lease company (Arval), she wouldn't share any information with me, anyone has had the same?
I have heard others say this. TBH I don't ever talk about it being leased when I contact them as im not sure it is immediateky relevant to the question i am asking (when might I receive my EDD). At the end of it all though, I have still not managed to get anything concrete out of them 😂

Impressed how you all get chat 😂
It's a roulette 😂 What I have noticed is that chat never seems to be working when new cars are uploaded into inventory. I think they want to force you through the phone route, by which time most cars have gone already. They just don't have the workforce to operate in a way that's remotely familiar. If I were to get to chat with Elon, that would be something I would like to ask - how does he manage to operate such a massive enterprise with such minimal staffing at the customer-facing end.

Reached out to Emma on the chat and since I'm with a Lease company (Arval), she wouldn't share any information with me, anyone has had the same?
I had the same from Katie on the chat. I’m leasing through a separate company as it was significantly less than doing it via Tesla. Not sure it was the right decision now. I only recently placed the order. Order was placed one day and next delivery estimates changed to august. I just want to know if I’ll get a vehicle or if it’s likely to be august (or later) but that question appears to be the million dollar one that no one can answer (or doesn’t want to) keeping everything 🤞 crossed.

I’m not sure about this. How come Tesla gave me all the info like the Vin and reg? I‘m leasing through ALD.
As for ALD, they don’t want to talk to their customers.
From my experience Tesla were happy to talk to me directly once the lease company had done everything they needed to do at their end to authorise the vehicle. If Tesla are not willing to talk I would imagine that the lease company still has something outstanding to complete. Mine was held up for a while on a drivers license check.

Reactions: iorgosg
From my experience Tesla were happy to talk to me directly once the lease company had done everything they needed to do at their end to authorise the vehicle. If Tesla are not willing to talk I would imagine that the lease company still has something outstanding to complete. Mine was held up for a while on a drivers license check.
I spoke to my lease company about this and they just said "you won't be authorised until you have the car" but it appears from some others that it's more likely there is a hold up somewhere.

I've just spoken directly to Lex who told me that they've never heard of Tesla refusing to discuss directly with the end customer, normally Lex are kept completely out of the loop. As Lex are only providing the financing, they said I need to go back to Tesla and offer to provide the order confirmation I have from Select Car Leasing.

I just spoke to Tesla through chat. Apparently my M3 comes with both Amd processor and double glazed rear windows. He couldn't say which ship the car was on, but that I would be able to take delivery in the first half of March. Account still says EDD February. I've had my finger on the SFL Composer for a while. I think that might still hold.

I just spoke to Tesla through chat. Apparently my M3 comes with both Amd processor and double glazed rear windows. He couldn't say which ship the car was on, but that I would be able to take delivery in the first half of March. Account still says EDD February. I've had my finger on the SFL Composer for a while. I think that might still hold.
You might be the first person to have been promised a M3 with double glazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.