Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my car is on either Viking Bravery or Glovis Condor. Still cant search which ship its on. What are your guesses for which ship the car will be on for Drammen? Viking bravery to zeebrugge today and Glovis tomorrow is seems. LRW3E7FRXNC487***
Same situation here. I have delivery 1/3-8/3 to Malmö Sweden and the only boats that qualifies for this delivery are Viking Bravery or Glovis Condor. I have VIN but didn t find a way to check on wich boat is my car.

Got a confirmation on the Chat right this minute that my car will arrive at port (Zeebrugge) tomorrow. Glovis Condor with a grain of salt it is 😁.

Weird that the Delivery center said yesterday that it would not arrive until the 23rd...

To summarize, Ordered in late November, Received payment request and VIN while the Glovis Condor was on the Red Sea.

Is it at any period during the journey at sea you get matched or is there generally once it reaches a specific point?
That's a good question. I have heard that matching often happens when ships reach the Med (i.e. 2-3 weeks after departure from Shanghai), but I think that this is certainly not a rule as I suspect others will get matched sooner than this. Maybe even as early as a week after departure, which puts most vessels between Singapore and Suez. @Mr Miserable is the expert and may know better?

Reactions: Brilliant145
Hello fellow ship trackers!

Long time reader, first time poster. Was also having trouble finding the chat so I swapped to the US site and chanced speaking with one of the TAs. Carlos (pics attached) kindly assisted and confirmed my M3 RWD RED/Black had an EDD of 28th Feb. I couldn't get any of this detail from the team locally here in Dublin (Ireland). All I had was my order number (but could see the VIN in the source code). Might be useful for some others in the dark...

Anyway...now to figure out which ship she's on...

Attachments

• Image 15-02-2022 at 14.36.JPG
    Image 15-02-2022 at 14.36.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Image 15-02-2022 at 14.36 2.JPG
    Image 15-02-2022 at 14.36 2.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 76

Long time reader, first time poster. Was also having trouble finding the chat so I swapped to the US site and chanced speaking with one of the TAs. Carlos (pics attached) kindly assisted and confirmed my M3 RWD RED/Black had an EDD of 28th Feb. I couldn't get any of this detail from the team locally here in Dublin (Ireland). All I had was my order number (but could see the VIN in the source code). Might be useful for some others in the dark...

That’s interesting, out of j Teresa are you leasing?

Tesla sent me a text asking to choose a day to pick up my model Y from Newcastle, I have chosen the 10th of March, does anyone have an idea of which ship it is most likely to be on for that collection date?

what date range did they give you? The earliest date in their 'window' will be more useful in guessing the boat than the date you chose (unless you chose the earliest!)

Carlos was nice to you, I just tried and the agent told me to go to the UK site :(

It's a roulette 😂 What I have noticed is that chat never seems to be working when new cars are uploaded into inventory. I think they want to force you through the phone route, by which time most cars have gone already. They just don't have the workforce to operate in a way that's remotely familiar. If I were to get to chat with Elon, that would be something I would like to ask - how does he manage to operate such a massive enterprise with such minimal staffing at the customer-facing end.
Answer: Profitably 😂

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Status
Not open for further replies.