Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance that my car (M3LR Red/White/18") will be on HELIOS RAY if I don't have a VIN yet? I feel that it is not on this ship as I would have a VIN by now, I hope there will be another vessel arriving Koper in March.

I have ordered on September 16th from Bucharest/Romania with the initial EDD in December and verbally was told by TA that I will get it in Q1 2022.
I wouldn't be surprised if we have 2 more ships to Koper this quarter.

Reactions: rempha
Any chance that my car (M3LR Red/White/18") will be on HELIOS RAY if I don't have a VIN yet? I feel that it is not on this ship as I would have a VIN by now, I hope there will be another vessel arriving Koper in March.

I have ordered on September 16th from Bucharest/Romania with the initial EDD in December and verbally was told by TA that I will get it in Q1 2022.
You are not alone my friend. My order was placed back in August 2021 and still no VIN.
I have heard that things in Romania are really awful, orders delayed since May because Tesla RO hired some juniors which ****e* their papers.

Reactions: iorgosg and rempha
First post on this forum, so hi all 👋 Made a reservation for a M3LR mid January. Black, white interior and 18" wheels. Very curious as to what boat my car is on. Expected delivery (in The Netherlands) is between March 9 and March 23. The invoice says March 17. Ordered the car privately, so no lease. Just tried to retrieve the boat name by entering the US chat, but the agent said he couldn't help. Too bad, because the local sales agent also couldn't help me. Well, I guess we'll just have to try and be a bit more patient then :)

Seems like RCC Amsterdam is going to be earlier in Suez
Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 om 18.12.39.png

Reactions: jmhumphreys
This is a question that has probably been asked a lot, so sorry in advance. Do we expect VIN assignments as the ship sails or as it approaches Suez. So for people expecting March delivery but still no VIN they would expect it by latest end of next week?
I’ve been trying to work that out for weeks and there does not seem to be a logical and consistent pattern as I see it. I think every factor like spec, financial details, location and effectiveness of the local Tesla supplier etc all make a difference. I would like someone to please tell me I’m wrong and give me the right way of things! 🙂……following each ship location and every post regarding VIN number assignment and trying to see a pattern is proving to be head meltingly inconsistent

This is a question that has probably been asked a lot, so sorry in advance. Do we expect VIN assignments as the ship sails or as it approaches Suez. So for people expecting March delivery but still no VIN they would expect it by latest end of next week?
I’m not so sure. I got a VIN in the source code not long after ordering and there were no ships near the Suez. I’m pretty sure that mine was being loaded in Shanghai when I discovered the VIN.

Reactions: iorgosg
So a question which hopefully someone will know the answer to; I’ve just received a text saying the delivery day of 14th March (woo!), however it asked for my address and stated delivery was between 08:00 until end of day. Does this mean it’s being delivered to me? Or I am to collect it from somewhere that it’ll let me know where nearer the time? Thanks!

So a question which hopefully someone will know the answer to; I’ve just received a text saying the delivery day of 14th March (woo!), however it asked for my address and stated delivery was between 08:00 until end of day. Does this mean it’s being delivered to me? Or I am to collect it from somewhere that it’ll let me know where nearer the time? Thanks!
Where are you based?

Glad someone asked I’ve just had the same text and the same question

Oh dear… in august and still no car, wtf.
Whar spec on your car?
M3LR Black exterior with white interior. Aero wheels. It’s the way the cookie crumbles i
First post on this forum, so hi all 👋 Made a reservation for a M3LR mid January. Black, white interior and 18" wheels. Very curious as to what boat my car is on. Expected delivery (in The Netherlands) is between March 9 and March 23. The invoice says March 17. Ordered the car privately, so no lease. Just tried to retrieve the boat name by entering the US chat, but the agent said he couldn't help. Too bad, because the local sales agent also couldn't help me. Well, I guess we'll just have to try and be a bit more patient then :)
5606DA9F-9A91-4071-B18A-84D747230097.gif

M3 RWD Red / White 18", just had a delivery point confirmation for 12th March at Southampton, what ship will that be from i wonder?
also, anyone had any experience of the delivery location changing? i specified Reading and it's come through for Southampton, i'm thinking it means i get it quicker, any thoughts?

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I had a text yesterday - same message for delivery 5 March - I put in my home address and then got a confirmation text back. I'm on an ALD contrcat, so they always do delivery to home or work location.

Reactions: desseardo
Consider me on the same boat as you are... I mean... not on a boat like your M3LR.

I've ordered MYLR on nov. 11 and still not received VIN or official DD (there was February stated on web page and TA said beginning of March)

This is the list of announced (so far) RoRo's to dock in Koper until end of March;
- 18.2.2022 - Neptune Koper and Grande Spagna
- 21.2.2022 - Grande Mediterraneo
- 24.2.2022 - Neptune Aegli
- 24.2.2022 - Neptune Iliad
- 26.2.2022 - Arabian Sea and Neptune Kefalonia

Reactions: rempha and iorgosg
Status
Not open for further replies.