Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLOVIS CONDOR No change. Still in UK waters with no move to get closer towards Zeebrugge.
SFL COMPOSER continues to race towards Southampton where she is due to arrive on Tuesday afternoon. She will transit the Straits of Gibraltar later tonight. Competition results tomorrow shortly after midday!
HELIOS RAY is in the Adriatic enroute to Koper where she will arrive tomorrow morning.
MSC IMMACOLATA is now in the Med. Unfortunately she hasn't updated her AIS so we can't be absolutely sure where she is heading. If its Southampton she should arrive around 27 Feb.
GRAND PIONEER has arrived off Suez and should transit the canal early tomorrow morning.

Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 19.06.12.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is currently maintaining 19kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea towards Suez. I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 19.07.55.png

GLOVIS CHORUS She is still ontrack to arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar.
MORNING CARINA Currently refuelling off Singapore. She is definitely heading for Southampton 14 Mar and Zeebrugge 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN is heading initially for Singapore. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 19.09.57.png

Over in Shanghai I'm watching these 2 ships quite carefully

Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 19.16.00.png

Meanwhile on the watch list, we are also down to just 2 ships. Bizarrely we know their itineraries too.
ARABIAN SEA will arrive in Koper on 26 Feb but there is as yet no indication she is carrying Teslas and
MORNING LYNN will arrive in Zeebrugge 15 Mar. I suspect she may be carrying Volvos and Polestars.

Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 19.13.40.png
Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 19.11.41.png

Last edited:
Whenever I ask the TA - and it’s several now - they tell me that they’re not told the shipping information!
I'm surprised!

When I was down in Exeter pop up the other day for a Y test drive I asked the rep to check my Model 3 source VIN, which he did, and I could see on the screen that my car was on SFL Composer.

I now have a delivery date, though I didn't have one at the time.

No official notification of VIN or Reg yet. Pick up on 9th March.

I'm surprised!

When I was down in Exeter pop up the other day for a Y test drive I asked the rep to check my Model 3 source VIN, which he did, and I could see on the screen that my car was on SFL Composer.

Mine has told me that they simply don't divulge this information. I'm guessing for security/piracy reasons. But if Mr. Miserable can figure it out, I'm sure those with not so legitimate interests can as well. I mean, other manufacturers divulge this information, and it's not like there's a mass hijacking of vehicle transports taking place.

Reactions: Cantonalegod
Mine has told me that they simply don't divulge this information. I'm guessing for security/piracy reasons. But if Mr. Miserable can figure it out, I'm sure those with not so legitimate interests can as well. I mean, other manufacturers divulge this information, and it's not like there's a mass hijacking of vehicle transports taking place.
It's all very hit and miss (same as the rest of the allocations process). I have spoken to TAs who will tell you categorically they can't divulge certain information and other TAs who will show you the whole system on their screen (including the ships that are enroute).

I'm surprised!

SFL composer is arriving Tuesday - seems so early for a March 9th pickup! Mine is also march 9th so mine may be onboard

Hi everyone! First of all thanks to all of you expecially @Mr Miserable. I wanted to ask, I have a Model Y scheduled for delivery in February in Italy, I still don't have a VIN or anything, on which ship do you think the car could be? My TA won't tell me anything but generic responses. Also do you think delivery in February might still be possible? Thanks again

Hello everyone, I ordered MYLR Grey/19" last week of Jan. My account now shows estimated delivery of March 15 - March 29. I did a test drive of Y today and checked with the tesla advisor about my reservationwhich he confirmed it to be in Morning Carina due to arrive in UK around 9/Mar. I guess anyone with this date range can assume yours is in this ship as well.

Hello everyone, I ordered MYLR Grey/19" last week of Jan. My account now shows estimated delivery of March 15 - March 29. I did a test drive of Y today and checked with the tesla advisor about my reservationwhich he confirmed it to be in Morning Carina due to arrive in UK around 9/Mar. I guess anyone with this date range can assume yours is in this ship as well.
Yep, I'm in the same boat it seems.

So, SFL Composer decided to come 1 day earlier and I decided to check its location 1 day EARLIER 😡. I know Mr Miserable is not gonna like this, but I declare myself the winner (P3 Major 19 Minor entry) 😂

Jokes aside, congratulations to the real winners. Looking forward to RCC AMSTERDAM competition!! (I will enter last day)

1645316154429.png

@Johnsen92

I'm guessing our cars from both the Glovis Condor and SFL Composer will be unloaded in Southampton, and loaded unto the Auto Eco, due to depart Southampton on Feb 25th, towards Zeebrugge. My guess is that's why Glovis is taking its time as there's no rush, since they're also waiting for the SFL. Auto Eco is due to depart Zeebrugge Feb 26th and is due in Drammen March 3rd, which adds up to our similar delivery windows. This also leaves plenty of time to unload and load the cars bound for the other parts of Europe. My SMS from Tesla said first half of March, which also coincides with this.

What do you think, @Mr Miserable?

Reactions: Johnsen92
Status
Not open for further replies.