Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke to a SA. My current expected delivery slot is 15-29/3/22. No VIN yet but told I should expect a text next week with a EDD as I'm not matched to a specific car yet and that my M3LR is on a boat but he couldn't say which one :(, however more interesting, I mentioned that I can't miss a March delivery as I'm on holiday most of April and he said that "they will not be delivering any UK cars after 31/3/22 and that they would be moving all heaven and earth to complete March notifications as next deliveries would be May time.
This will be the usual Tesla end-of-quarter push, every car they deliver before 1st April will be a Sale in the Q1/22 figures and of course they want to push every car they can into this quarter. Then April will be a dearth of new cars until the first Q2 cars start to arrive in early May.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
SFL Composer due to arrive at Southampton at 8pm
1645537960688.png

Today, I talked to a TA about my delivery. He couldn't tell me what ship my car was on, and was surprised other TAs could see that in the system. 🤔

However, he did mention that the cars will be delivered to the BlueWater hub on the 22nd and 28th of March.

No idea really, I collect on 3rd March (was offered 2nd, 3rd or 4th - so I assume it will be in Belfast by 1st to allow for prep) but I have no idea which ship the car is/was on. I just presume that it would have arrived in the last few days. I got the VIN assigned on 9th February if that is any help.
Hoping its the SFL Composer which is due to arrive today, that would give me hope I can pick mine up earlier. The waiting once you know the car is on its way its complete torture

Reactions: STORMSM3
Thank you for fast reply, lets hope for Nordic Ace, couldn't find any VIN-tracking for that ship/company, like with UECC. Looks like Nordic Ace are going right into Drammen right now, lets hope for a lot of Teslas!
Your EDD is the same as mine, and I'm 99% sure mine is on SFL Composer. My guess is we'll get an updated EDD today, or when the ships docks in Zeebrugge. Delivery in Drammen, sms said first half of March.

Reactions: Johnsen92
Your EDD is the same as mine, and I'm 99% sure mine is on SFL Composer. My guess is we'll get an updated EDD today, or when the ships docks in Zeebrugge. Delivery in Drammen, sms said first half of March.
If its gonna be first half of March then it might be a bit tight to make it within first half of March. When the cars arrive in Drammen it will take a little while to get all those cars sorted. My app still says Feb for edd. I got the sms the same date as you

If its gonna be first half of March then it might be a bit tight to make it within first half of March. When the cars arrive in Drammen it will take a little while to get all those cars sorted. My app still says Feb for edd. I got the sms the same date as you
Yeah, I'm not seeing how they'll pull that off either, but I'm sure we'll get some more accurate info one of these days, hopefully when SFL Composer docks or departs.

I have EDD 15-28 March.
Just went to Tesla Westfield and was told my Y will be arriving Southampton 11 March so is that Glovis Chorus 2 days late or Morning Carina 2 days early?
They also said my only option for pickup is Bluewater, Brent Cross now closed (damn)

Reactions: foxtru
Yeah, I'm not seeing how they'll pull that off either, but I'm sure we'll get some more accurate info one of these days, hopefully when SFL Composer docks or departs.
I'm holding on to Prometheus Leader being our Tesla vessel for Norway for our delivery. Its been circling outside Zeebrugge for a long time now since Glovis Condor is unloading its cars in Zeebrugge. I might go into port once Glovis is leaving.
And according to the UECC schedule Prometheus Leader is leaving for Norway from Zeebrugge 24th of Feb and arrives 28th of Feb making an early March delivery the most likely candidate for us.
I think SFL Composer is to far behind... With keeping in mind that we were "ment" to have our delivery in Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.