Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TA said i will be contacted first week of march. so estimated collection end of march.
Tesla do not like to hold stock, so the chances are that if you're UK mainland and have a pickup scheduled for end of the month, I believe the G. SYMPHONY is likely to be that boat.

I'm personally waiting to see what is likely to be on its way mid-April. I have been tooted as having a Q2 car, and initial readings say first or second week of May.

You're very fortunate to get your car in by close of Q1 :) :)

EDIT: I'll add that organic car matches to VIN seem to occur when the boat is making full steam! Suez maybe?

Reactions: Cooksmaster1
Tesla do not like to hold stock, so the chances are that if you're UK mainland and have a pickup scheduled for end of the month, I believe the G. SYMPHONY is likely to be that boat.

I'm personally waiting to see what is likely to be on its way mid-April. I have been tooted as having a Q2 car, and initial readings say first or second week of May.

You're very fortunate to get your car in by close of Q1 :) :)

EDIT: I'll add that organic car matches to VIN seem to occur when the boats arrive in Europe.. Just how far away I'm not sure though.. but it's certainly whilst still at sea!
Thank you. Finger crossed all of us who have been waiting get the delivery messages soon. Been waiting for a new car for a while. My nissan Almira will give up on me soon. Haha. Is it possible to check for my VIN on G symphony

MSC IMMACOLATA making interesting progress, proceeding with a reporting a speed of 1.6kn, facing Spain and pending AIS update. Looks like GRAND PIONEER will be overtaking. Data accuracy of my free account on MarineTraffic potentially may be a factor.

1645797437784.png

• Disagree
Reactions: Höegh Trapper
I think its normal that theres delays like this. I mean for me it says EDD February and I placed my order 25th of Nov. I have also recieved a text saying that my car is due to arrive in the first half of March, but still on the app it says February. No dates or nothing just the month.
That’s interesting, my EDD says February still too without a date in the app. After speaking to Tesla they said there’s a very small chance of me getting a car at the beginning of March but most likely I will receive it in the 2nd half of March. Ordered a M3 RWD blue/black interior with Aeros. VIN ending in 500xxx, country of Iceland.
Is it possible cars on the ship headed to Norway go to Iceland afterwards?

I just spoke with my advisor, he says that my car will come from Zeebrugge, not Koper. He sees March the 14th as potential delivery to them. Could the car be on the Glovis Condor?
I hope they will get her sooner…
I don't know what is going on with Glovis Condor, but I live 1 hour from Zeebrugge, and my delivery date first was 23th, then 1st of march, then 3th of march, now they said they don't know and will call me. They did confirm that my car is on the GLOVIS CONDOR and I see the VIN in my tesla APP/account.

No clue what is going on here and apparently nobody knows...

My TA just confirmed that my car is on the Grand Dolphin. He was unable to wake the car up.
My car will finally arrive in Bussigny near Lausanne the 16 for a delivery between 17-21 march.

Here is my order information:
Order: January 18
TMY LR Blue / Black / 20" and 19" winter tire delivery in Bussigny
EDD on the website : March 09 - March 23

@Mr Miserable could you give an update about GLOVIS CONDOR please? That ship seems to stay at Zeebrugge forever? Are there any issues unloading the ship or?
GLOVIS CONDOR is no longer on charter to Tesla. She is currently enroute to Bremerhaven. She was originally meant to be there on 25 Feb to start her next voyage but that has been delayed now until 04 Mar. She will be returning to S Korea with a load of German cars via a couple of stops in China (not Shanghai).

GLOVIS CONDOR is no longer on charter to Tesla. She is currently enroute to Bremerhaven. She was originally meant to be there on 25 Feb to start her next voyage but that has been delayed now until 04 Mar. She will be returning to S Korea with a load of German cars via a couple of stops in China (not Shanghai).
Hi Mr Miserable. Can you please guide me on when can my car dock at UK? I got matched a few days ago and i am being told that the exact date will be confirmed to me first week of march with expected collection end of march. I am being told the car could be in G symphony? Is there anyway to check with my VIN

Addressing environmental concerns is vital and water use is under threat everywhere. Tesla would have known this before embarking on the project. If people didn’t fight this then we’ll have businesses doing whatever they want without regard to the environment. For too long we’ve abused our planet. Sure, build cars that will eventually be better for the environment but not at a cost to peoples resources and nature.
You may be right as you may be wrong but my concern was a waste of time and money. Apparently if there is not enough water in Germany Tesla is welcome in UK or either in France we've got plenty of water and lot of people which are looking for job. Ps: we've got as well as some good beer😅

It looks like he is waiting for something, could it be a refuel at sea? Currently the ship is moving at a speed of 2 kn.
She will arrive too early. She has about 1200NM to go and 5 days to get there. There is an economical cruising speed and that is the speed the ship is generally the most comfortable to be at. Too slow and the ship can feel like its wallowing, too fast it's just gulping fuel.
Given a choice where would you like to do some training:
A) Off the south coast of Portugal where it is a chilly 18C?
B) In the English Channel where it is a chilly 8C?

If she's not doing training she will be doing husbandry/maintenance - there is always work to be done on a ship.

Reactions: DennisPieters
Hi Mr Miserable. Can you please guide me on when can my car dock at UK? I got matched a few days ago and i am being told that the exact date will be confirmed to me first week of march with expected collection end of march. I am being told the car could be in G symphony? Is there anyway to check with my VIN
Nope.

Reactions: JOL1
You may be right as you may be wrong but my concern was a waste of time and money. Apparently if there is not enough water in Germany Tesla is welcome in UK or either in France we've got plenty of water and lot of people which are looking for job. Ps: we've got as well as some good beer😅
Good beer in Lancashire? Yorkshire perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.