Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I have been guessing the ship that transports my new car. I always thought it would be the MSC Immacolata or the Grand Pioneer, because my EDD is between March 1 and March 15.
The EDD in my account is still the same. I do not have a specific delivery date. Could this mean that the car is not on one of these ships, but perhaps on the RCC Amsterdam? Or will a specific delivery date appear once the cars are being unloaded from the ship?

Does anyone have some experience with this?
I know my car is on the Immacolata, and is confirmed delivery date of 15th March. Had text to schedule delivery about 10 days ago.

Specific Delivery Date will appear once you scheduled the pickup or it was scheduled by the SC / TA
I am not able to schedule a pickup in my account. So I guess the TA still needs to do this. I think it is rather late to schedule the delivery when the EDD is in the next two weeks. That is why I now believe my car is on the RCC Amsterdam. Well, time will tell.

Prometheus leader is closing in on Drammen. Risgarden has been full of cars lately but today they moved all of them. Seems to me that this could be the first large shipment of tesla to drammen. Lets hope :)
Screenshot_20220228-163715~2.jpg

Reactions: Johnsen92
Just got an ETA of 28th of march to Manchester on my M3. Any ideas on which ship would that be? I am assuming it is not G symphony then.

My model 3 is due at the delivery hub on 23rd March, so assume this will be coming on Glovis Symphony? I've got yet another website to keep watching now to make the time go quicker!
Just had a lengthy wait before a brief ‘phone conversation with Tesla. My M3 is still showing 18-31 March in Manchester and that’s all they can tell me - how are you getting firmer dates?
I’m told it’s probably in transit but don’t know which vessel it’s on…

GRAND PIONEER is currently docking in Southampton and is due to depart to Zeebrugge at 23:00 tomorrow night. ETA Zeebrugge Wednesday 02 Mar.
MSC IMMACOLATA She is now routing direct to Zeebrugge and should arrive there tomorrow.
She's still booked in to arrive in Southampton on Thursday morning though.

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 19.12.18.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is passing north of Malta and making 18 kts for Zeebrugge with an ETA of 06 Mar.

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 19.15.51.png

GLOVIS CHORUS is making her way up the Red Sea and will arrive off Suez tomorrow night. There's still no indication that she's heading to Koper and I think we would have found out by now if she was, and so I'm now working on the theory that she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar.
MORNING CARINA is still in the Gulf of Aden but will very shortly enter the Red Sea. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is crossing the Arabian Sea. There is good evidence to suggest she is heading to Koper and should arrive there around 10 Mar

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 19.16.26.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY is currently between the southern tip of Sri Lanka and the southern tip of India and continues to maintain over 18kts.
She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

RCC CLASSIC had a pit-stop for fuel off Singapore earlier and is now heading for Suez. She's in no rush. Koper next? My new estimate is 15 Mar for Koper.

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 19.18.01.png

SPLENDID ACE is alongside Shanghai South/Luchao/Nangang Her destination remains unknown.
GLOVIS CARAVEL could possibly replace SPLENDID ACE at Shanghai South.
Just when I thought Q1 was over!

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 19.19.20.png

Elsewhere PROMETHEUS LEADER has arrived in Drammen, Norway. The usual staging area for Teslas is occupied at the moment and so if any are unloaded they will be a little harder to spot on the webcam.
MALACCA HIGHWAY is loading in Zeebrugge. She was originally scheduled to arrive in Oslo tomorrow and so I reckon she's running about 2 days behind schedule at the moment.

Just got an ETA of 28th of march to Manchester on my M3. Any ideas on which ship would that be? I am assuming it is not G symphony then.
Why would you assume that? My SA told me my Model Y will arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 March for delivery a few days later in Brussels.
@Mr Miserable is the G Symphony also expected in the port of Southampton like most of the other ships docking in Zeebrugge?

Status
Not open for further replies.