Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard from my leasing company who have finally given me an EDD after the order made 1 month ago (Jun 20-26).

This is giving me good vibes as it’s the first communication I’ve had re: delivery from them whatsoever. By extension, I suppose this adds fuel to the fire of GLOVIS SPLENDOR being UK-bound and perhaps that we might start seeing VINs very soon….

Reactions: Wattsisname
did I read somewhere that glovis is expected to mainly be carrying Model Y? I’m trying not to get too excited for a Q2 delivery of a M3 RWD. (Especially with EDD been showing NOV 2022 for the last month) even though the Tesla phone line has been telling me Q2 delivery may be possible.. I’m really starting to doubt even a Q3 delivery

Hopefully @Mr Miserable will give an update when he can. At the moment, it has an ETA in the past (6 May) ... but maybe the system is still updating.
Yeah my system is more reactive than Mr Miserable's more proactive methods 😄. Possible the ETA is still when it arrived in Shanghai.. not sure what that date it. The system I use is an analytics tool.. It does give some fun information though with estimates of travel times and a tracking function. If it leaves today, and it is indeed carrying our Teslas, ETA is +/- 8 June (+Canal time)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrPhlegm
did I read somewhere that glovis is expected to mainly be carrying Model Y? I’m trying not to get too excited for a Q2 delivery of a M3 RWD. (Especially with EDD been showing NOV 2022 for the last month) even though the Tesla phone line has been telling me Q2 delivery may be possible.. I’m really starting to doubt even a Q3 delivery
Tesla told me when I went into Guildford store and after seeing what they see that there was nothing other than eligible to match on my white RWD order, so I switched to Y with a June delivery date

Status
Not open for further replies.