Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-10 um 19.15.41.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-10 um 19.15.41.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 75
Hi Folks,
My haven't we been busy posting today?
The big news is of course that GLOVIS SPLENDOR looks like she is coming to UK/EU. She hasn't departed yet though - my guess will be about 9pm UK time tonight, looking at the tides.
She has yet to post her ETA for Suez but I estimate it will be around 30 May. I also estimate Southampton 08 Jun and Zeebrugge 10 Jun or thereabouts.
Of course we don't know if she will call at Southampton or Zeebrugge for sure but hopefully VINS will soon start appearing in accounts and we can work out where the ship is heading to.
With the latest shutdown it remains to be seen whether there will be any more shipments to UK/EU this quarter.
However looking at the picture of the dockside posted earlier there may be another boatload there.

Last edited:
Probably doesn't mean a damn thing, but my (unchanged) EDD just started showing in my Tesla app.

I am taking this as proof positive that my MY is only awaiting a favourable tide.

I asked the 8 ball ❽ and it said "Try Again Later" which is totally the same as "It Is Certain", right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.