Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch GLOVIS SPLENDOR arrive in Koper
The Port of Koper live webcam - cruise and cargo port - Slovenia

Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 15.58.29.png

Evening all! Wednesday 01 June 2022

Google Map of ship locations

GLOVIS SPLENDOR has arrived in Koper! I expect her to unload completely here.

THEBEN ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun. Presently making her way up through the Red Sea direct to Suez. (It's clear that somebody on the bridge was playing around with the AIS destination yesterday!) The THEBEN competition will close on Saturday - Enter now!

RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton ~17 Jun. She is presently making good progress across the Arabian Sea. This is likely to be the only shipment to the UK this quarter. RCC EUROPE competition remains open. Only 36 entries so far which is disappointing but I suppose it does mean you have a better chance of winning.

HORIZON LEADER ETA Koper ~18 Jun She has completed her refuel off Singapore and has resumed her voyage to Suez. Her ETA for Suez of 14 Jun is pretty unambitious and supports an ETA in Koper of 18 Jun although there is a suggestion that she is scheduled to arrive there on 19 Jun. This should be confirmed within the next week.

MORNING PEACE remains on the watch list for the moment. She is heading to Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. So far there is no indication that she is carrying Teslas. She's presently just north of Taiwan and is set to transit the Taiwan Straits over the next 12 hours or so. Her first stop will be for a refuel off Singapore on Monday.

In Shanghai most of the lockdown restrictions have now been lifted!

Links of interest

This video was posted in a German forum. It tries to explain the current chaos with M3 SR+ May 2022 deliveries suddenly jumping to Dec-Jan 2023 (including mine 😢) but what is interesting is what he says towards the end. He states that Shanghai have committed to producing for Europe for all three months of Q3, which would go against the usual pattern. Would be great if that turns out to be true…
(In case anyone is interested, the issue with delivery dates is due to a software update at 13:00CET, intended to make delivery dates more accurate 🤪)

Called Tesla Dubai and they stated that the car would arrive by Friday, maximum Monday next week.
Since THEMIS LEADER is only arriving in Abu Dhabi Wednesday next week, it seems the only possible solution is the cars being in VENUS LEADER, which is now in Oman but maybe going to Jebel Ali next...
Anyway, hopefully by next week I will have my car as the registration process is very quick.
Thank you MR. M for the support of non UK and Ireland shipping movements...

Reactions: ABCTG and mars101

This video was posted in a German forum. It tries to explain the current chaos with M3 SR+ May 2022 deliveries suddenly jumping to Dec-Jan 2023 (including mine 😢) but what is interesting is what he says towards the end. He states that Shanghai have committed to producing for Europe for all three months of Q3, which would go against the usual pattern. Would be great if that turns out to be true…
(In case anyone is interested, the issue with delivery dates is due to a software update at 13:00CET, intended to make delivery dates more accurate 🤪)
More accurate? OK, I start thinking seriously should I trust FSD now.

My Belgian Tesla dealer claims Theben will not arrive 14th June. My car is on that boat and it would be available for delivery from 28 June.
On the other hand the Tesla app still says 12-24 June so I'm not sure who to believe.
This quarter they will only deliver 90 cars instead of the expected 400 and most customers are being pushed to September-October.

My Belgian Tesla dealer claims Theben will not arrive 14th June. My car is on that boat and it would be available for delivery from 28 June.
On the other hand the Tesla app still says 12-24 June so I'm not sure who to believe.
This quarter they will only deliver 90 cars instead of the expected 400 and most customers are being pushed to September-October.
How do you know your car is on THEBEN?

As soon as I said I was following shipments on forums, he said "oh right, yours is on Theben".
Rather undermines previous statements from others here that their TA’s can’t see ships though. I wonder if that’s just EmmaBot though 😂

THEBEN makes absolute sense for a BE delivery though.

Bit worrying they haven’t confirmed a delivery/collection date in your app though, no?

@visionrbe just got a call from my dealer (Zaventem), telling me the car would unload around 16th of june, and so i would get it between 16-30 june in Antwerp.
My date is "5-11 JULY" though, but i'm happy it will be a little earlier.
But he would not tell me which boat it is on.. he sait it was confidential info :)

From what I’ve piece together, Tesla advisors have started calling customers to see if they can take delivery by the end of June. Looks like a big push from horizon leader arriving in koper. They want every car arriving sold by the end of June.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRS ACTIVE
Evening All. Thursday 02 Jun 2022

Not much to report today and I have some gin that needs finishing off and so let's do an early report....

GLOVIS SPLENDOR arrived yesterday in Koper. I'm expecting her to unload completely - Tesla charter complete. The longer she stays in Koper the more likely is that outcome.

THEBEN ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She's cruising up the Red Sea to the Suez Canal where she will arrive on Saturday. I expect her to join the northbound convoy through the canal on Sunday.

The Theben competition will close at midday UTC on Saturday. Enter now!

RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton ~17 Jun. She's making good progress as she crosses the Arabian Sea.

The RCC EUROPE competition is open until next Wednesday.

HORIZON LEADER is I believe heading for Koper. She could make it for 18 Jun but I believe she is scheduled to arrive on 19 Jun.

MORNING PEACE may not be carrying any Teslas at all but her itinerary does warrant her a place on the suspects list for the time being. She has left the Straits of Taiwan and has now entered the South China Sea. ETA Singapore (pitstop refuel) 06 Jun. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun however I think she could arrive a couple of days earlier than that.

Links of interest

That's it! Hic

Someone on the Norwegian model Y facebook group said a transport with about 10 white Y LR arrived at Tesla Drammen while they were there yesterday. I couldn't understand where those cars were coming from, so I asked if he was sure they were Long Range. He said they had to be, because they were not Performance and those two are the only options in Norway. I'm not sure how this can be, I can't match it with any of the ship movements, and as far as I know Berlin doesn't currently make Long Range?

Evening All. Thursday 02 Jun 2022

Not much to report today and I have some gin that needs finishing off and so let's do an early report....

GLOVIS SPLENDOR arrived yesterday in Koper. I'm expecting her to unload completely - Tesla charter complete. The longer she stays in Koper the more likely is that outcome.

THEBEN ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She's cruising up the Red Sea to the Suez Canal where she will arrive on Saturday. I expect her to join the northbound convoy through the canal on Sunday.

The Theben competition will close at midday UTC on Saturday. Enter now!

RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton ~17 Jun. She's making good progress as she crosses the Arabian Sea.

The RCC EUROPE competition is open until next Wednesday.

HORIZON LEADER is I believe heading for Koper. She could make it for 18 Jun but I believe she is scheduled to arrive on 19 Jun.

MORNING PEACE may not be carrying any Teslas at all but her itinerary does warrant her a place on the suspects list for the time being. She has left the Straits of Taiwan and has now entered the South China Sea. ETA Singapore (pitstop refuel) 06 Jun. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton on 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun however I think she could arrive a couple of days earlier than that.

Links of interest

That's it! Hic
I wholeheartedly approve of gin this message.

• Funny
Reactions: orangespoon
Hi all, I’m new here and never thought that I would become addicted to shipping threads.

Mr M or fount of all knowledge in my eyes, thank you for all of the useful updates and for keeping us all sane.

I have read some earlier posts but it is hard to keep up with the sheer volume and unless I am doing something wrong I can’t perform a smart search to return a combination of search terms at the same time.

Given the uniqueness of this quarter I wanted to get your opinion on when you are likely to have a list of potential contenders for Q3 UK deliveries.

Feel free to send me to hibernate for a month or so if it is still far too early to know!

Hi all, I’m new here and never thought that I would become addicted to shipping threads.

Mr M or fount of all knowledge in my eyes, thank you for all of the useful updates and for keeping us all sane.

I have read some earlier posts but it is hard to keep up with the sheer volume and unless I am doing something wrong I can’t perform a smart search to return a combination of search terms at the same time.

Given the uniqueness of this quarter I wanted to get your opinion on when you are likely to have a list of potential contenders for Q3 UK deliveries.

Feel free to send me to hibernate for a month or so if it is still far too early to know!
Way too early!
The trouble with Shanghai is that a ship can appear from S Korea within 2 days making it very hard to predict.

Status
Not open for further replies.