Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone in Ireland tell me if they received a match or VIN No. ? I had order back in December and had May estimation all the way through until yesterday where not it say November -December. I am ragging and the tesla customer service and communication has to be some of the worse I have ever received. If it wasn't for this forum I would have be completely in the dark. Cheers

My EDD changed today from May 2022 to July 6 - July 13, no VIN in the app but hidden VIN appeared in the webpage source code.
Model Y LR basic configuration
Order Date: 4 February 2022

Tesla advisor confirmed the VIN and the EDD but doesn't know in which ship my car is. Does this support the case of MORNING PEACE being a Tesla ship?
Tesla advisor called to inform me that although my EDD is July, the car will actually be delivered on the last week of June because the sale needs to be recorded in Tesla's Q2 revenues. He also said that cars delivered to Luxembourg come from Zeebrugge. So I think my car will be from THEBEN.

Reactions: JOL1
So what do you make of the majority of the new EDDs being September / October heavy?

Whilst there are some in August they seem to be few and far between or starting from the end of the month and running right through to October.

Reckon this new EDD spree is accurate or no point putting much stock in them currently?
My EDDs start from Aug7 and Aug17 - but that's for Europe delivery.

And this was always my worry. No country has beaten zero covid.

The last lockdown hit right when export cars are made.

Literally within days of the export window closing they ramp up. Likely to do 100k cars for local market.

If things don’t go smoothly, further supply chain issues and even lockdowns can affect export next quarter too. I really hope it doesn’t.

Evening all Friday 03 Jun 2022

Again not much to report this evening - I have been street partying 🍾 and so haven't done any research whatsoever today. Hic.

Google Map of ship locations

GLOVIS SPLENDOR remains docked at Koper. Her departure time has been slipping throughout the day and the latest estimate is 23:00 local. This all adds weight to the notion that she is completely unloading here. Let's see where she heads to next....

THEBEN is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She continues to cruise up the Red Sea towards the Suez Canal. She should arrive there tomorrow and transit the canal early on Sunday morning.
The THEBEN competition will close at Midday UTC tomorrow. Don't leave it too late! - Enter now. It's free.

RCC EUROPE I believe she is inbound to Southampton and should arrive ~17 Jun. She will shortly arrive in the Gulf of Aden.

Enter the RCC EUROPE competition HERE.

HORIZON LEADER I believe she is inbound to Koper and should arrive ~18 Jun. She is making steady progress across the Bay of Bengal and tomorrow she will enter an area of choppy seas - nothing that will affect her progress, just a little bit uncomfortable.

MORNING PEACE There is still nothing to suggest she is actually carrying Teslas, so she remains a suspect vessel for the moment.
She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. She is currently in the South China Sea making her way for a refuel off Singapore on Monday.

Links of interest

Evening all Friday 03 Jun 2022

Again not much to report this evening - I have been street partying 🍾 and so haven't done any research whatsoever today. Hic.

Google Map of ship locations

GLOVIS SPLENDOR remains docked at Koper. Her departure time has been slipping throughout the day and the latest estimate is 23:00 local. This all adds weight to the notion that she is completely unloading here. Let's see where she heads to next....

THEBEN is scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She continues to cruise up the Red Sea towards the Suez Canal. She should arrive there tomorrow and transit the canal early on Sunday morning.
The THEBEN competition will close at Midday UTC tomorrow. Don't leave it too late! - Enter now. It's free.

RCC EUROPE I believe she is inbound to Southampton and should arrive ~17 Jun. She will shortly arrive in the Gulf of Aden.

Enter the RCC EUROPE competition HERE.

HORIZON LEADER I believe she is inbound to Koper and should arrive ~18 Jun. She is making steady progress across the Bay of Bengal and tomorrow she will enter an area of choppy seas - nothing that will affect her progress, just a little bit uncomfortable.

MORNING PEACE There is still nothing to suggest she is actually carrying Teslas, so she remains a suspect vessel for the moment.
She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. She is currently in the South China Sea making her way for a refuel off Singapore on Monday.

Links of interest
Looks like Glovis Splendor is off to Port of Bremerhaven according to vesselfinder. 1st June ETA doesn’t seem correct though! Haha.

Reactions: Toblerone
Status
Not open for further replies.