Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all. Monday 06 Jun 2022

An early report this evening.

Google Map of ship locations

THEBEN Due to arrive Zeebrugge 14 Jun. Now south of Crete.

RCC EUROPE I expect her to arrive in Southampton ~17 Jun. She is making her way up the Red Sea towards the Suez Canal. I expect her to transit the canal on Thursday.

The RCC EUROPE competition will close on Wednesday! Some familiar names entered after yesterday's prompt but there are still some squares remaining to be picked which I think could be in contention. Then again, what do I know? -I have never won! Enter NOW.

HORIZON LEADER I believe she is heading to Koper ETA ~18 Jun. She is still not appearing on the Koper arrivals board which makes me a little nervous. She is now crossing the Arabian Sea.

MORNING PEACE Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. She has now departed Singapore and is on schedule. Still just a suspect.

Over in Shanghai, PULAU TIOMAN is lurking offshore poised to dock at Shanghai South. I expect she will depart to Japan with some Teslas.

Links of interest

Evening all. Monday 06 Jun 2022

An early report this evening.

THEBEN Due to arrive Zeebrugge 14 Jun. Now south of Crete.

RCC EUROPE I expect her to arrive in Southampton ~17 Jun. She is making her way up the Red Sea towards the Suez Canal. I expect her to transit the canal on Thursday.

The RCC EUROPE competition will close on Wednesday! Some familiar names entered after yesterday's prompt but there are still some squares remaining to be picked which I think could be in contention. Then again, what do I know? -I have never won! Enter NOW.

HORIZON LEADER I believe she is heading to Koper ETA ~18 Jun. She is still not appearing on the Koper arrivals board which makes me a little nervous. She is now crossing the Arabian Sea.

MORNING PEACE Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. She has now departed Singapore and is on schedule. Still just a suspect.

Over in Shanghai, PULAU TIOMAN is lurking offshore poised to dock at Shanghai South. I expect she will depart to Japan with some Teslas.

Links of interest
May I ask what does morning peace have to do to not be a suspect ?

May I ask what does morning peace have to do to not be a suspect ?
There are two ways she can come off the list of suspects (she is the only ship on the list at present); the first is for her to be confirmed as a Tesla carrier and the second is for her to be deemed as not carrying any Teslas.

Tesla has cleared up all the old inventory of RHD's and re-configured the demo cars for customers in Australia. Plus, interesting that the lead times in China has gone up so, hopefully more exports next quarter.

Last edited:

Tesla has cleared up all the old inventory of RHD's and re-configured the demo cars for customers in Australia. Plus, interesting that the lead times in China has gone up so, hopefully more exports next quarter.
There were only about 200 cars on TURANDOT which nevertheless is a surprise - Tesla Australia had put the word out that nothing was coming this quarter!
Significantly there may be hope for some of those waiting in NZ too as this is the only ship for NZ (AUK 12/6) this quarter.
The next ship to arrive in Australia will be MORNING CLARA (BNE 9/6 PK 14/6 and MEL 18/6) and I will be surprised if there aren't substantially more cars aboard her.

Reactions: mars101
HELIOS RAY will arrive in SHG on June 9th. She has been used by Tesla in earlier times .... maybe a hit again ?
She certainly has form however on this occasion I don't think so, unless she is being used to ship to KR PTK.
It will be interesting to see where she docks with PULAU TIOMAN now off to Yokohama Japan, as expected, Shanghai South should be free.

I also see NABUCCO is inbound to Shanghai. This is another ship with previous form however I know that we can rule her out completely for this voyage.

Last edited:
Reactions: _SunShine
Evening all. Tuesday 07 Jun 2022

Another premature report....

THEBEN Due to arrive Zeebrugge 14 Jun. Continues to make good progress across the Med.

The RCC EUROPE competition will close tomorrow! 88 entries so far. Are there 13 of you out there that haven't entered? Enter NOW.

HORIZON LEADER I believe she is heading to Koper ETA ~18 Jun. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea.

MORNING PEACE Due Southampton 27 Jun and Zeebrugge 29 Jun. Remains a suspect for the moment (but I note the post from @ND22 above).

Over in Shanghai, PULAU TIOMAN departed to Japan.

Links of interest

I had a VIN today from a cancellation, same spec and I do not have an official pickup date yet, my finance needs to be processed tomorrow before that happens but the TA told me it will be 27/28/29 or 28/29/30 - can't remember which.

I'm not sure if that helps with the analysis above. Could it be from Morning Peace which is due in on 27th?

If it is on that ship, there will be more VINs incoming in the next week or two.

I had a VIN today from a cancellation, same spec and I do not have an official pickup date yet, my finance needs to be processed tomorrow before that happens but the TA told me it will be 27/28/29 or 28/29/30 - can't remember which.

I'm not sure if that helps with the analysis above. Could it be from Morning Peace which is due in on 27th?

If it is on that ship, there will be more VINs incoming in the next week or two.
A lot of German VINS are with production dates after RCC EUROPE left Shanghai...

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.