Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a VIN today from a cancellation, same spec and I do not have an official pickup date yet, my finance needs to be processed tomorrow before that happens but the TA told me it will be 27/28/29 or 28/29/30 - can't remember which.

I'm not sure if that helps with the analysis above. Could it be from Morning Peace which is due in on 27th?

If it is on that ship, there will be more VINs incoming in the next week or two.
If you had a cancellation then clearly that’s from VINs that have already been allocated, so I’m not sure suggesting there will be more VINs incoming is very logical…

I had a VIN today from a cancellation, same spec and I do not have an official pickup date yet, my finance needs to be processed tomorrow before that happens but the TA told me it will be 27/28/29 or 28/29/30 - can't remember which.

I'm not sure if that helps with the analysis above. Could it be from Morning Peace which is due in on 27th?

If it is on that ship, there will be more VINs incoming in the next week or two.
Many congratulations! 😀
One month order difference and TESLA (god) knows how many other same spec order. Wish there are few other cancellations...September seems to be too far away.

For mine cancellation seems odd due to the very late EDD window, guess possible. If it is on MORNING PEACE though wonder if I will be asked to go to Southampton rather than Bluewater ( / Staines?) to collect as it's gonna be tight for quarter end.

Reactions: Darreno
Significantly there may be hope for some of those waiting in NZ too as this is the only ship for NZ (AUK 12/6) this quarter.
4 or 5 days out from port and deathly silence on the VIN number front. Those that are at the front of the queue (based on order date) for the next delivery have had their EDD updated to Aug-Oct a few days ago.

Chances are slimmer than a fag paper IMO.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Multiple members of a Polish Tesla forum report that Model 3s are set to arrive in Warsaw today. That would mean that they must've been shipped on Glovis Splendor, yet traditionally Polish cars were coming on ships docking in Zeebrugge 🤔

Hi,
Just for information. A french customer have information from TA. his tesla are on the morning peace

And thanks @Mr Miserable for all your work
Like I was talking since long time, finally the Morning Peace is definitely confirmed as a Tesla carrier. Some last Vin affected yesterday are on the Morning Peace, confirmed by the TA

Is it normal for a ship to stop at Southampton then move on to drop cars to Zeebrugge. I thought they fully unload at their stop.

I would take the TAs word with a bit of salt. For all we know, Morning Peace might not be carrying Tesla's at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.