Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I have a Model Y coming to Chambéry (France), I have a VIN and already paid for the car.
On the app, my EDD is June 23-30. TA told me that probably it will be between June 24th and 29th.
I contacted the TA multiple time to know what vessel my model Y is on but didn’t get an answer.
What do you think?

Hello all,

I have a Model Y coming to Chambéry (France), I have a VIN and already paid for the car.
On the app, my EDD is June 23-30. TA told me that probably it will be between June 24th and 29th.
I contacted the TA multiple time to know what vessel my model Y is on but didn’t get an answer.
What do you think?
I think that you will receive the car in Q2.. I have read that calling the tesla call center sometime the operator give you the name of ship..

Hello all,

What do you think?

It’s either Horizon leader Or Morning peace. When you get an exact day to pickup will give us more of a clue. The earlier the pickup would indicate horizon leader.

Welcome to Tesla!

You will experience random EDD changes, you will learn about ships, notice tiniest changes in website/app including font and spaces, make friends with Emma (and compete with other forum members for her attention), and even after exercising all your logical and analytical abilities, you will not be able to get the answer to your questions.
Strong advice, practice breathing techniques, yoga and meditation!

Short answer to your question:-
apparently its an algo which is able to accurately predict the EDD (to the best of its abilities)..
This is all accurate apart from "make friends with Emma".

Nobody makes friends with Emma, Emma makes friends with you.

I think THEBEN in her rush to hit Tesla's Q2 window may have come in a little too fast to Zeebrugge...

Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 19.25.52.png

Mr M. do you have any indication if Tesla are exporting Berlin MY from Zeebrugge or Bremerhaven?

Vessels potentially delivering to Nordics:

Norway 16/6 AutoProgress (from Bremerhaven)
Sweden 18/6 Norway 19/6 Prometheus Leader
Norway 20/6 AutoProgress (from Bremerhaven)
Norway 24/6 AutoProgress (from Bremerhaven)
Sweden 25/6 Norway 26/6 AutoEnergy
Sweden 1/7 Norway 2/7 AutoEco

Reactions: RubberToe
Status
Not open for further replies.