Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. M, noticed the below ships scheduled on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen website.
Three scheduled ships between Shanghai and Southampton
1. Morning Chorus - scheduled to arrive 16th August
2. Boheme - scheduled to arrive 25th August
3. Titus - scheduled to arrive 25th August.

You have mentioned Morning chorus earlier as the first likely Tesla ship. Any views on the other 2, they actually seem to be close enough to the EDD dates 05th Sept for my order!
I am of course aware of these other ships and their schedules.
BOHEME is almost certainly not a Tesla vessel but I remain to be convinced on TITUS, she has a couple of redeeming features which stop me from ruling her out completely. At the moment TITUS is scheduled to call at Southampton's Eastern Docks only, which is a bad sign since Teslas are unloaded in the Western Docks. That would have to change before I could be swayed.
Additionally, let's see which port they load at. I suspect both these ships will load at Haitong which will be a significant negative point.
GLOVIS SUMMIT is inbound to Shanghai - she might be worth keeping an eye on especially as I believe she will be heading to Europe.

@Mr Miserable I am following this thread for few weeks and I have noticed that you are not mentioning Koper often.
Is that because the thread is mainly for following UK delivery ships or you just don't see a ship that could arrive in Koper soon?
Is it possible that a ship which is delivering cars for UK makes a stop in Koper?
Tesla usually ships to UK and Zeebrugge early in the quarter, then to Koper towards the end when there physically isn't time to get a ship around the Spain and Biscay, although that changed a little last quarter with the use of Barcelona.

Reactions: Toblerone
I am of course aware of these other ships and their schedules.
BOHEME is almost certainly not a Tesla vessel but I remain to be convinced on TITUS, she has a couple of redeeming features which stop me from ruling her out completely. At the moment TITUS is scheduled to call at Southampton's Eastern Docks only, which is a bad sign since Teslas are unloaded in the Western Docks. That would have to change before I could be swayed.
Additionally, let's see which port they load at. I suspect both these ships will load at Haitong which will be a significant negative point.
GLOVIS SUMMIT is inbound to Shanghai - she might be worth keeping an eye on especially as I believe she will be heading to Europe.
Thank you for your valuable inputs as always!
Sure - even 1 conversion will keep our hopes alive for Sept delivery :)

At least something to track and keep busy over the next 45 days. Hoping all those waiting for Q3 deliveries start receiving their VIN notification in the coming few weeks.

Reactions: Daedalus
Thank you for your valuable inputs as always!
Sure - even 1 conversion will keep our hopes alive for Sept delivery :)

At least something to track and keep busy over the next 45 days. Hoping all those waiting for Q3 deliveries start receiving their VIN notification in the coming few weeks.
I'm from Ireland and have an EDD of August 15th - September 16th at the moment. No VIN assigned yet

Thank you @Mr Miserable for all the input you provide here

Im a end of April order with Tesla telling me end of Aug to end of oct EDD. I do hope earlier for my M3P as sold the SUV to do the drive.

Love the discussions on this board and fingers crossed for you all.
Welcome Stu - there’s an general discussion thread for all things EDD:

Reactions: James7C2
Following the shipping is the closest I can get to buying a Tesla, I waited for the SR model Y to be available in the UK, and still I wait. Ships and statistics it is...

Murphy’s ironic prediction : the MY SR list price in the UK whenever it launches will be the same price as the MY LR when it launched last year 🤣

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Thank you Mr M. It must be me, but can’t seem to locate those ships on the map?
Sorry. There are no ships at the moment.
Hopefully by the end of the week we may have a couple, or at least one and a suspect to plot on the map.
MORNING CHORUS is due to arrive alongside Shanghai South/aka Luchao/aka Nangang/aka Hangzhou early on Friday morning. She will be arriving in Southampton on 16 Aug.
The suspect? I was hoping GLOVIS SUMMIT would head to Zeebrugge however she has now been diverted to S Korea which just leaves TALIA in my non-LED headlights. I can't find an itinerary for her at the moment. Certainly she is one to keep an eye on when she pitches up on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.