Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of that hence why I tipped GLOVIS SUMMIT at the end of last month however there is no guarantee that Koper is not an option - she has plenty of time to unload in Koper and get to Sheerness. Koper is unlikely though in my opinion and I have always said that my money is on Zeebrugge.
Assuming GLOVIS SUMMIT departs tomorrow I estimate an arrival in Zeebrugge around 17 Aug. That leaves a big gap between schedules and I wonder whether she will take a trip up to Oslo. Just a thought....
Might be true she will take a trip up here to Norway. My EDD (M3LR) just changed to AUG09-SEP08.

Does anyonr know where Iceland gets their car and whether there is a ship on the way to Iceland?
I don't know about cars but they get their vans from Mercedes
1658212116176.png

Reminder guys, this is the shipping thread. VIN confirmations should be over in UK 2022 Orders to Delivery General Discussion
Whilst I agree that this thread shouldn't turn into a VIN decoding frenzy, I would suggest confirming a VIN, the country you live in and vehicle type is useful shipping information as the ships sail towards their destinations. In any event, the thread you quote is for UK only - this thread is an 'international service', courtesy of Mr Miserable.

Whilst I agree that this thread shouldn't turn into a VIN decoding frenzy, I would suggest confirming a VIN, the country you live in and vehicle type is useful shipping information as the ships sail towards their destinations. In any event, the thread you quote is for UK only - this thread is an 'international service', courtesy of Mr Miserable.
I understand it can help with shipping, however I was reminding as a lot of people are doing it when its not required. There only needs to be a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.