Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that MORNING POST is off Shanghai but seemingly confused about where she should be. In trying to find out a schedule I noticed that MORNING LADY had been due to sail from Shanghai to Koper (departing 07/07 arriving around 18/08) but she didn't seem to leave South Korea. I wonder if something took her place?
Morning Post should depart to S Korea and then across the Pacific to the USA.

Reactions: DrPhlegm
Nerdy...
Arrived with reported draught of 8.4m

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220724-144235~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220724-144235~2.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 86
Sunday 24 Jul 22

Tesla Ship Tracker Live position updates via satellite, the most accurate Tesla ship tracking chart on the web!

MORNING CHORUS Is now north of Sumatra and will later enter a choppy Bay of Bengal. It's the height of the monsoon season in this part of the world and tomorrow looks like it will be a wet one for MORNING CHORUS. ETA Southampton 15 Aug.
Don't forget to enter the MORNING CHORUS competition - Click HERE to enter!

GLOVIS SUMMIT is still keeping her speed up and should arrive off Singapore within the next 12 hours. She will RV with a tanker barge in an anchorage off the coast and spend about 12 hours refuelling. I still suspect she is heading to Zeebrugge with an ETA ~ 17/18 Aug

MEDITERRANEAN SEA turned up last night at Shanghai South with little warning. Some excellent detective work from @Darreno quickly dug up the fact that she will head to Yokohama. This ties in with reports of anticipated deliveries in Tokyo of both M3 and MY early in August.

The good news is that I have spotted another ship making her way to Shanghai South - RCC ANTWERP is on her way and should arrive Tuesday morning. I don't yet have any details of her itinerary.

The suspects. Nothing to add. LEO SPIRIT and POSEIDON LEADER remain on the list for the moment.

Links of interest

Last edited:
Sunday 14 Jul 22

Tesla Ship Tracker Live position updates via satellite, the most accurate Tesla ship tracking chart on the web!

MORNING CHORUS Is now north of Sumatra and will later enter a choppy Bay of Bengal. It's the height of the monsoon season in this part of the world and tomorrow looks like it will be a wet one for MORNING CHORUS. ETA Southampton 15 Aug.

GLOVIS SUMMIT is still keeping her speed up and should arrive off Singapore within the next 12 hours. She will RV with a tanker barge in an anchorage of the coast and spend about 12 hours refuelling. I still suspect she is heading to Zeebrugge with an ETA ~ 17/18 Aug

MEDITERRANEAN SEA turned up last night at Shanghai South with little warning. Some excellent detective work from @Darreno quickly dug up the fact that she will head to Yokohama. This ties in with reports of anticipated deliveries in Tokyo of both M3 and MY early in August.

The good news is that I have spotted another ship making her way to Shanghai South - RCC ANTWERP is on her way and should arrive Tuesday morning. I don't yet have any details of her itinerary.

The suspects. Nothing to add. LEO SPIRIT and POSEIDON LEADER remain on the list for the moment.

Links of interest
Could the Hoegh Trader be carrying any Tesla? She arrives at ZEE on 26. Did not find out where she comes from

Sunday 14 Jul 22

GLOVIS SUMMIT is still keeping her speed up and should arrive off Singapore within the next 12 hours. She will RV with a tanker barge in an anchorage of the coast and spend about 12 hours refuelling. I still suspect she is heading to Zeebrugge with an ETA ~ 17/18 Aug

Links of interest
It’s not Bastille day! We are the 24th not the 14th of July ;-)

• Funny
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.