Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, I have read some lease companies hold out delivery until the new plates come around to retain some value.
Oh that would be incredibly frustrating if they’ve done that. Especially as when I ordered the car I was told June delivery and then pushed back because of everything. Also means I’d lose out on the month premium connectivity trial etc. I’ve put my VIN into the tracker from the links of interests and it can’t find anything so thats probably even more inline with what you’re saying! But it can’t locate the car atm which is then whats confusing me a bit.

Oh that would be incredibly frustrating if they’ve done that. Especially as when I ordered the car I was told June delivery and then pushed back because of everything. Also means I’d lose out on the month premium connectivity trial etc. I’ve put my VIN into the tracker from the links of interests and it can’t find anything so thats probably even more inline with what you’re saying! But it can’t locate the car atm which is then whats confusing me a bit.
Maybe it can’t be located as the free months premium connectivity would have expired as they come into the country in June.

• Informative
Reactions: EchoOneZero
My VIN is 348XXX and I got delivery at the end of June.
If I remember correctly the ship that had to be repaired already delivered it's vehicles...
@Darreno even without the premium you can still locate and use all the remote functions.
Any ships to Koper? Seems a bit lonely in the German forum 🤨

Vin was 405***

Quite a big difference between ours then a huge one at that.

My VIN is 348XXX and I got delivery at the end of June.
If I remember correctly the ship that had to be repaired already delivered it's vehicles...
@Darreno even without the premium you can still locate and use all the remote functions.
Any ships to Koper? Seems a bit lonely in the German forum 🤨

Yeah at the moment I can’t do anything remote function wise, battery is 45% on the car, the last seen is just continually spinning. And if I try to change anything on the climate I get an timed out error. Either way whether its a June batch or not I’ll just be glad to finally get it and stop refreshing the app constantly 😂

Actually just checked…I have premium connectivity that expired 1st August, so definitely confirms a June batch delivery. Might give Zen a call and see if I can’t just get an earlier delivery.

Reactions: E_had
Would the below "Barcelona" final destination for RCC Antwerp be just speculation right? As in, we won't know the real final destination until its officially announced?

View attachment 835650
RCC CLASSIC was due to deliver Teslas to Barcelona.
What this site is saying is that RCC ANTWERP has probably replaced RCC CLASSIC.
Which is what I postulated yesterday.

Tuesday 02 Aug 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker.

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. Out of the frying pan and into the fire! She is now in the Red Sea and its hot and sweaty! Despite a 'cooling' breeze the temperature is over 38C and humidity is 70% rising to 80% as she makes her way northwards.

Don't forget to enter the MORNING CHORUS competition!. Click HERE to enter. It's free to enter. We've still only about 50 entries so far which is about half of what I would normally expect to see. The competition closes on Friday!

GLOVIS SUMMIT I believe she is heading for Koper with 3,026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA 12 Aug. She is now entering the Gulf of Aden and will be enjoying a smoother ride than she has endured over the last 24 hours. The temperature and humidity will start to rise though..

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug. She has 5 days of rolling seas ahead of her. Pretty uncomfortable. Her cargo will have been thoroughly checked for security - each car is lashed to the deck.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship! She is about to enter a stormy Bay of Bengal. It's the monsoon season and she can expect to cross areas of torrential rain, frequent but isolated thunderstorms and some choppy seas for at least the next week.

RCC ANTWERP is currently alongside Shanghai South. The question is whether she is a replacement for RCC CLASSIC and is therefore bound for Barcelona or not. I think that is possible. I don't think she is UK bound if only because of the recent WuWa video which showed mostly LHD cars waiting to be loaded. I expect her to depart tomorrow, which means I expect another ship to take her place at Shanghai South and this one could well be a UK bound vessel. HARVEST LEADER has caught my eye...

Do please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.

Tuesday 02 Aug 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker.

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. Out of the frying pan and into the fire! She is now in the Red Sea and its hot and sweaty! Despite a 'cooling' breeze the temperature is over 38C and humidity is 70% rising to 80% as she makes her way northwards.

Don't forget to enter the MORNING CHORUS competition!. Click HERE to enter. It's free to enter. We've still only about 50 entries so far which is about half of what I would normally expect to see. The competition closes on Friday!

GLOVIS SUMMIT I believe she is heading for Koper with 3,026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA 12 Aug. She is now entering the Gulf of Aden and will be enjoying a smoother ride than she has endured over the last 24 hours. The temperature and humidity will start to rise though..

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug. She has 5 days of rolling seas ahead of her. Pretty uncomfortable. Her cargo will have been thoroughly checked for security - each car is lashed to the deck.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship! She is about to enter a stormy Bay of Bengal. It's the monsoon season and she can expect to cross areas of torrential rain, frequent but isolated thunderstorms and some choppy seas for at least the next week.

RCC ANTWERP is currently alongside Shanghai South. The question is whether she is a replacement for RCC CLASSIC and is therefore bound for Barcelona or not. I think that is possible. I don't think she is UK bound if only because of the recent WuWa video which showed mostly LHD cars waiting to be loaded. I expect her to depart tomorrow, which means I expect another ship to take her place at Shanghai South and this one could well be a UK bound vessel. HARVEST LEADER has caught my eye...

Do please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.
Thanks for the update @Mr Miserable

Not sure how accurate this is but according to this, HARVEST LEADER is due at YOKOHAMA on 05/08. If this helps.

Given the recent US/China declarations regarding Taiwan, I'd like my car to jump on its way asap and exiting the South China Sea swiftly... I'd like to enjoy it before WWIII and a full blockade...
i feel you. imagine, Shanghai covid closure, M 3 and Y line upgrade closure, now the issues in Taiwan and Kosovo/Serbia blockage (my car is unloaded in Koper).. c'mon...

Reactions: QuanTim
My EDD for the blue MY (standard wheels) is still aug 08 - aug 22, to be deliverd in Tilburg in the Netherlands. Tesla Rep called me earlier this morning stating the car should be with me by end of Aug (although when fishing for more information from my end it seemed there was really nothing more to say from their end).
I got the statement that a boat would be arriving around the 16th in Zeebrugge and that cars would be ready for delivery from Tilburg about a week later.

I guess that all points to Morning Chorus’s schedule.

They may just be watching this thread too though so in that case: hi 🤣

Reactions: Seaview
I got the statement that a boat would be arriving around the 16th in Zeebrugge and that cars would be ready for delivery from Tilburg about a week later.

Can confirm this. Just got off the phone (Netherlands) and they told me that from the 19th - more or less- they will start sending out sms with delivery dates. But no delivery before the 23rd of August.

So it seems indeed the Morning Chorus timeline 💪

Reactions: MartijnL
Sunday 31 Jul 22

I'm back but haven't quite got my feet back under the desk - lots to catch up on and so this is just a brief sitrep on known Tesla ships at sea.

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY.

GLOVIS SUMMIT I believe she is heading for Koper with 3,026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA 12 Aug.

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!

I note that SWALLOW ACE has departed to Singapore. She will go on my watch list as a matter of course but I'm not getting a tingling sensation from her. (Nobody said this Tesla ship tracking malarky was a science!). I expect to see a departure to EU very soon (it should be RCC CLASSIC) and also one to the UK too perhaps late this week, but I don't think SWALLOW ACE is the chosen one.

For the record GLOVIS SUN departed San Francisco on Friday bound for Taiwan. I'm not expecting any further shipments from Pier 80 this quarter.

Don't forget to enter the MORNING CHORUS competition!. Click HERE to enter. It's free to enter and just a bit of fun!

Links of interest

@Mr Miserable Swallow Ace is due at Barcelona on 23/08/2022. I assume she is off the watch list now.

1659523000659.png

Reactions: DrPhlegm
Status
Not open for further replies.