Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now pretty much convinced that GLOVIS SUMMIT will not be heading to Koper.
She hasn't appeared on the Koper arrivals board and reviewing the EU shipping data leak the suggestion was that HELIOS RAY will be the 1st ship in Q3 to call at Koper.
Accordingly I now suspect she will head to Zeebrugge. We should find out for sure on Monday when she arrives in the Mediterranean. If she does head to Zeebrugge I reckon she will have an ETA of ~ 16/17 Aug.

HARVEST LEADER is the next ship to dock in Shanghai South and she will be loading for Yokohama, Japan. Tesla have been in Japan for many years now but such is the fierce brand loyalty of the Japanese it has been a very difficult market to enter. This year the nut appears to have been cracked!

I wasn't expecting any further departures from Pier 80 this quarter and so I was surprised to see GLOVIS SOLOMAN is on her way there (ETA 13 Aug).
I'm not expecting any shipments to Europe until Q4 at the earliest and so I assume this will be a further shipment to the Far East.
For my own sanity's sake with regard to that last sentence. Is it in your professional judgement that the departure window is now closed for further European deliveries (including the UK) for the end of September?

She hasn't appeared on the Koper arrivals board and reviewing the EU shipping data leak the suggestion was that HELIOS RAY will be the 1st ship in Q3 to call at Koper.
Accordingly I now suspect she will head to Zeebrugge. We should find out for sure on Monday when she arrives in the Mediterranean. If she does head to Zeebrugge I reckon she will have an ETA of ~ 16/17 Aug.
That would correspond with my August 20. to september 9. EDD in Norway. My VIN is not on the Hoeg St. Petersburg.

@bogdan_wrc received VIN in Romania (EDD 2-16.08). Which ship can he get a car from?

Reactions: bogdan_wrc

Attachments

• D9D1E76C-35F7-44C1-96E9-0D456163502D.jpeg
    D9D1E76C-35F7-44C1-96E9-0D456163502D.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 93
Does the leasing company not own the title to the car? To me leasing and financing are two different things. With a lease you don’t become owner of the car. With financing you do but the car is collateral to the loan.

Or maybe this is just different for UK vs NL.
Just look at leasing as way to guarantee the profit for your next car with a lower payment and most on finance don't end up owning the car outright so we are the keepers on the log book.

Status
Not open for further replies.