Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seams that is a common issue right now. I Also have TDB, but i already got my VIN number on the 19:th of July (Blue M3LR, delivery to Sweden).
According to a SA the car is in transit and the estimated date for delivery is around end of august.
Good to you! :)
In Hungary, no one knows anything, I got a call from local Tesla advisor 3 times, in January, March, May that my car will coming and nothing happened since then... No VIN, no EDD only TBD... :( (Ordered 5th of Dec, 2021)

Good to you! :)
In Hungary, no one knows anything, I got a call from local Tesla advisor 3 times, in January, March, May that my car will coming and nothing happened since then... No VIN, no EDD only TBD... :( (Ordered 5th of Dec, 2021)

What model have you ordered?

—————————————————
m3p / midnight silver / white / FSD
OD: May 2022
EDD: Sept 22 / Oct - Dec 22 / 04 Dec - 18 Jan

Last edited:
Many thanks to all those who take their time to dig up all this shipping info. Very interesting forum.

I ordered a MYLR/ blue/black/19 (via a business lease with Lex) on 2nd April. I received a text from Tesla a few days later telling me my delivery would be in June (which obviously didn't happen) and then another text a few days after that telling me my order had been removed from my account as the lease application was successful. Since then I have heard zip from either Tesla or Lex, but I understand that is perfectly normal. I really hope my car is on one of these boats currently headed for Southampton.

When is the latest I should expect to be contacted with a VIN if my car is onboard? And who will contact me - Tesla or Lex?

Reactions: Toblerone
I wish I had a collection date, did they email you?

MY estimated date 2nd to 16th September
Rang for update this morning and no further details other than on vessel from Shanghai and will be delivered this Quarter
They sent a text Wednesday 3rd August saying the car was ready to be scheduled for collection. I then called them and arranged the date. I hope you get yours as well!

Reactions: Edward Mango
ditto- hoping mine is on Glovis companion..but collecting from Portbury so unsure. Have not checked for a VIN, but have had a text saying MOT will need doing as needs too be more than 30d left on the trade, also reminding us to check loot is ready , with a window Aug 25- Sept 26th, when are you due to collect and from where? may i enquire
Delivery booked for 6th of September with VIN assigned. Which boat should I be following?
where are you collecting it from?

Reactions: Edward Mango
@Darreno Have you found any potential ships scheduled from Zeebrugge to Drammen after 18 Aug? Or lead me in the right direction where I might find it.
You can keep an eye on UECC schedules but they have planty of spare capacity at the moment since they can no longer service Russia.
Alternatively, just follow this thread - if I see anything of interest it will be noted on here.

@Mr Miserable If it helps with timings, Glovis Companion next voyage starts Bremerhaven 05.09.2022. (You prob

GLOVIS SUNRISE is due at Shanghai 16 Aug and her voyage after starts at Bremerhaven 20.09.2022.

GLOVIS SPRING next voyage after current is from Bremerhaven 03.10.2022.

Are they both worth keeping an eye on? (You're probably already know of all the above!).

GLOVIS SUNRISE has potential.
GLOVIS SPRING should head to S Korea. (at least on her first visit)

Reactions: Darreno
Monday 07 Aug 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker.

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY.
She continues to make good progress and looks like she is still on-schedule. Weather looks fine all the way!

GLOVIS SUMMIT Her passage through the Suez Canal took a little longer than expected and I reckon she is about 5 hours behind schedule at the moment but she can easily make up that lost time. She is heading to Southampton with an ETA of 16 Aug with probably about 1100 cars for the UK onboard. She also has onboard 3,026 M3 and 853 MY for the EU. I therefore expect her to head to Zeebrugge once she has unloaded in Southampton.
The problem will be that MORNING CHORUS will not have completed unloading by the time she turns up and I can't imagine Tesla being able to handle two ships at once. There is a potential for a delay here and a knock-on delay for her arrival into Zeebrugge. I'll be watching for that ETA to move right...

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug. She is now established in the Red Sea.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship! She is enduring some lumpy seas at the moment which will last a couple more days.

RCC ANTWERP will be preparing to transit the busy Singapore Straits in the next 12 hours or so. She will have a fully manned bridge for the transit and despite radar supplemented with AIS info, and shore-based VTS control, the bridge lookouts will be indispensable. The good news is that the weather should be fine. I strongly suspect she is heading to Barcelona with 4052 MY on board.

GLOVIS COMPANION is now well clear of the shananigans going on around Taiwan. She is now in an area with scattered storms - the remnants of that Tropical Depression which never became organised enough to develop further. Plenty of heavy rain and the odd gust, which will reduce visibility but that's about it. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. She's not hanging around, maintaining a steady 18kts. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Also please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.