Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty close to Suez we think
1661264586926.png

About 90 nm from the Suez as of 24minutes ago, she's dropped a few knots also over the last few hours.

For some reason GLOVIS COMPANION has turned off their transponder so has vanished off the map! @Mr Miserable

It’s an anti-piracy precaution and they will turn it back on again in a few days.
Either that or it has sunk…

Anyway, it should be at Suez:
and a few hours later...
Glovis Companion
Seems to have dropped off the boat map any idea why? she should be approaching the Suez canal-

Anyone know the emoji for banging your head against the wall?

GLOVIS SUN. Very much loading a LHD car there. But there is a lot of RHD at the port.

Could Glovis Sun be for the EU market and Glovis Crystal for the UK market? @Mr Miserable

Hope so, although it could also be heading to Straya or Singapore since there was talk of VINs over there?

Do Glovis or any other shipping companies have timetables or itineraries that we could refer to instead of guessing? Assuming they don’t which is why we have this thread

GLOVIS SUN. Very much loading a LHD car there. But there is a lot of RHD at the port.

Could Glovis Sun be for the EU market and Glovis Crystal for the UK market? @Mr Miserable

How do you know it's a LHD car? From a particular angle it looked like a RHD. Very hard to tell though, and it doesn't help that they scatter their paperwork all over the dash. 😂

I might just go back to reading tea leaves...

Car.png

How do you know it's a LHD car? From a particular angle it looked like a RHD. Very hard to tell though, and it doesn't help that they scatter their paperwork all over the dash. 😂

I might just go back to reading tea leaves...

View attachment 844174
Didn’t tell from that frame. Go back to when it’s at the port, you see the drive in the blue overalls in the window.

It's irrelevant anyway, they could be loading LHD and RHD on the same ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhDSurvivor
Don’t know if this is expected or not but GLOVIS CRYSTAL, currently docked at the south port, has it’s destination set to anchorage.

Is this common? After loading is the destination updated and we should expect this to be Singapore?

Attachments

• 7BAEEFA3-839A-4683-8F55-2088F6AD03D8.png
    7BAEEFA3-839A-4683-8F55-2088F6AD03D8.png
    430.4 KB · Views: 52
Shipping to Norway/Nordics update:
Autoprestige arriving Drammen tonight, possibly carrying some MIG MY from Bremerhaven.
Malacca Highway arriving Drammen Thursday, likely carrying MIC 3/Y from Zeebrugge.
Autoprogress arriving Oslo Thursday, possibly carrying MIG MY.
Autostar, tipped by MrM. for Drammen currently loading Bremerhaven after also loading at Zeebrugge, but personally I think this will go to Sweden and Finland, not Norway.

Reactions: E_had and matsi91
In Sweden lots of people have gotten scheduled pickup dates for model 3 today, from what I have seen earliest pickup beginning on the 30th of August. The vehicles are also registered and the vin and reg is searchable on official sources.
Kess Danube Highway left Malmoe yesterday so that was carrying Tesla as suspected. It fits very nicely to that what you wrote.

Shipping to Norway/Nordics update:
Autoprestige arriving Drammen tonight, possibly carrying some MIG MY from Bremerhaven.
Malacca Highway arriving Drammen Thursday, likely carrying MIC 3/Y from Zeebrugge.
Autoprogress arriving Oslo Thursday, possibly carrying MIG MY.
Autostar, tipped by MrM. for Drammen currently loading Bremerhaven after also loading at Zeebrugge, but personally I think this will go to Sweden and Finland, not Norway.
According to schedule, Autostar is going to Hanko initially so not Norway. Schedule is visible on UECC site.

Next stop on 25th if Walhamn and then Hanko, Finland on 27th. Then it goes to Cuxhaven and Southampton and from there back to Zeebrugge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael C
Glovis Companion has updated her destination as Southampton with ETA of the 7th of September. I think this is a little later than @Mr Miserable

EDIT
Updated again to the 12th of September so may not be a set ETA just yet

If you are using the times on the ship tracker, these are based on current speed, wait until she clears the canal and the time will update to closer to the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.