Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Miserable
Friday 26 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug.

RCC ANTWERP docked in Koper, Slovenia yesterday with 4052 MY to unload.

GLOVIS COMPANION is now in the Mediterranean heading for Southampton where she is aiming to arrive on 31 Aug. She is loaded primarily with MY. The Southampton port schedule confirms her arrival in the Western Docks on the afternoon of 31 Aug.

ASIAN VISION has arrived at Port Kembla, Australia. She should depart to Melbourne to unload more Teslas

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is crossing the Bay of Bengal bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep. It's likely that the seas will become quite choppy over the next 24 hrs until she rounds the southern tip of India.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is making her way through the Strait of Malacca enroute to Suez. She is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will realistically arrive around 16 Sep.

PAGANELLA Is bound for Brisbane (03 Sep), Port Kembla (09 Sep) and Melbourne (13 Sep) and I expect her drop Teslas off at each port.

GLOVIS SUN is currently in the South China Sea enroute to her refuel stop off Singapore. She looks to me to be a replacement vessel for GLOVIS CAPTAIN and if so should arrive in Zeebrugge around 19 Sep.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL has departed Shanghai South bound for a refuel stop off Singapore. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port probably either Koper or Barcelona around 16 Sep.

TRANS HARMONY 1 departed Shanghai South for Yokohama, Japan earlier today and I suspect that this was a Tesla shipment.

GLOVIS COURAGE will very shortly dock in Shanghai South.

SWALLOW ACE is reported to have some Teslas onboard. If so, these will be unloaded in Zeebrugge around 02 Sep.
SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep
SCHELDE HIGHWAY is currently enroute from Zeebrugge to Dublin (arr Sunday) with Teslas onboard.

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.
with these ships do you believe that all vins that are not from cancellations have been given out this quater now ? (Uk)

Over in Norway, it looks like quite a sizeable shipment from China arrived in Drammen on MALACCA HIGHWAY. The usual staging area is full and another area nearer the quayside seems to have at least 150 cars (could be much more but the area is obscured). I expect the cars will remain where they are for the weekend.....
130 vehicles registered to day, only MIC, exept one LR from Berlin. My Model Y LR had pickupdate on wednesday, but got SMS today from Tesla, that it was pushed forward one day, to tuesday.

• Informative
Reactions: Chocochip
130 vehicles registered to day, only MIC, exept one LR from Berlin. My Model Y LR had pickupdate on wednesday, but got SMS today from Tesla, that it was pushed forward one day, to tuesday.

A little mystery how they got registered so quickly, including a handful on 25th, when Malacca highway didn't dock until 6pm. Timing wise all I can see is Autostar loaded some in Zeebrugge and passed them to Autoprogress which then delivered them to Oslo but that would be super tight for timing too

Curved ball incoming - RCC Antwerp only spent 8h in Koper, which in my experience is not long enough to offload 4000 cars

(For reference unloading Autostar of 1600 cars used to take our 2 teams 6h, and the limitation is deck speed/ramps, not number of staff)

It's heading to Valletta, Malta, so could be offloading there or a crew change

Last edited:
I am eagerly waiting in Tromso, without any information on which boat it will be arriving to Tromso. Confirmed by Tesla Tromso that the car arrived Zeebrugge on 18th August, but they do not have any information how they are going to ship it to Tromso. I am trying to find more information, spending good amount of time to search about the shipping, and guessing that WESER HIGHWAY might be the one coming to Tromso, hopefully. Thank you all for all the information on this group.

Curved ball incoming - RCC Antwerp only spent 8h in Koper, which in my experience is not long enough to offload 4000 cars

(For reference unloading Autostar of 1600 cars used to take our 2 teams 6h, and the limitation is deck speed/ramps, not number of staff)

It's heading to Valletta, Malta, so could be offloading there or a crew change
She arrived in Koper on the evening of 25 Aug (I don't have the precise time) and departed at 23:41 on 26 Aug and so she had time to unload completely.
I think that is her Tesla charter complete.

I am eagerly waiting in Tromso, without any information on which boat it will be arriving to Tromso. Confirmed by Tesla Tromso that the car arrived Zeebrugge on 18th August, but they do not have any information how they are going to ship it to Tromso. I am trying to find more information, spending good amount of time to search about the shipping, and guessing that WESER HIGHWAY might be the one coming to Tromso, hopefully. Thank you all for all the information on this group.
Certainly WESER HIGHWAY may well be carrying Teslas to Stavanger, Bergan and Trondheim but I'm not sure she goes all the way to Tromso.
Do let me know if you find out how your car is being transported.

As expected, the cars in Drammen are remaining untouched for the weekend.

Not sure if this is aimed at me, but I asked a shipping question. If a ship has set sail, have all of the cars been allocated. If that’s the case, I won’t be paying attention to this thread until I get my notification. If indeed the allocation happens after the ship sets sail I will continue to monitor.
I think the point that was being made was that if everyone waiting for their car asked for personal shipping info on this thread then we'd all lose interest, and I'm not sure who they are expecting to spend 24hrs a day dishing out that information. If people read the thread and digested even the last 10 or so pages they would be able to work out that VINs are allocated at sea and you can usually have a decent guess for yourself which boat your car is in based on position/VIN timing/VIN range etc.

There are unconfirmed reports of Tesla's being unloaded at Rosslare Harbour earlier this morning from the Kess ship Neckar Highway. It's route shows that it arrived from Zeebrugge so I guess it's possible but Tesla has never used Rosslare before and the collection point for all Irish Teslas is still in Dublin.
The Schelde Highway is en-route to Dublin from Zeebrugge now and is due to arrive at around midnight tonight.

Reactions: MrMSM
Saturday 27 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow.

GLOVIS COMPANION is now in the Mediterranean north of Algeria heading for Southampton where she is aiming to arrive on 31 Aug. She is loaded primarily with MY. The Southampton port schedule confirms her arrival in the Western Docks on the afternoon of 31 Aug.
Competition results for her tomorrow!

ASIAN VISION has departed Port Kembla, Australia. She should arrive in Melbourne tomorrow to unload more Teslas

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep. Sea conditions will abate over the next 24hrs as she moves through an area of heavy rain but the seas will pick up again as she crosses the Arabian Sea.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is now entering the southern extremity of the Bay of Bengal enroute to Suez. She will endure some choppy seas over the next 3 days and some heavy rain showers too. She is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will realistically arrive around 16 Sep.

PAGANELLA Is bound for Brisbane (03 Sep), Port Kembla (09 Sep) and Melbourne (13 Sep) and I expect her drop Teslas off at each port.

GLOVIS SUN is currently in the South China Sea enroute to her refuel stop off Singapore on Monday. She looks to me to be a replacement vessel for GLOVIS CAPTAIN and if so should arrive in Zeebrugge around 19 Sep.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is running 48 hrs behind GLOVIS SUN and will arrive for her refuel stop off Singapore on Wednesday. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port probably either Koper or Barcelona around 16 Sep.

TRANS HARMONY 1 departed Shanghai South for Yokohama, Japan yesterday and it is confirmed from a WuWa video that it is a Tesla shipment.

GLOVIS COURAGE is currently loading at Shanghai South. I expect her to depart tomorrow.

SWALLOW ACE is reported to have some Teslas onboard. If so, these will be unloaded in Zeebrugge around 02 Sep.
SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona (13 Sep) and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep
SCHELDE HIGHWAY will arrive in Dublin tonight with Teslas onboard from Zeebrugge (MORNING CHORUS & GLOVIS SUMMIT).

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

Last edited:
There are unconfirmed reports of Tesla's being unloaded at Rosslare Harbour earlier this morning from the Kess ship Neckar Highway. It's route shows that it arrived from Zeebrugge so I guess it's possible but Tesla has never used Rosslare before and the collection point for all Irish Teslas is still in Dublin.
The Schelde Highway is en-route to Dublin from Zeebrugge now and is due to arrive at around midnight tonight.
I'm quite frankly surprised that Tesla don't use Rosslare however all the indications are that they are continuing to use Dublin.
Any evidence to the contrary is very welcome.

Saturday 27 Aug 22

Those ships are:

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is not a Tesla charter but she is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow.

GLOVIS COMPANION is now in the Mediterranean north of Algeria heading for Southampton where she is aiming to arrive on 31 Aug. She is loaded primarily with MY. The Southampton port schedule confirms her arrival in the Western Docks on the afternoon of 31 Aug.
Competition results for her tomorrow!

ASIAN VISION has departed Port Kembla, Australia. She should arrive in Melbourne tomorrow to unload more Teslas

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep. Sea conditions will abate over the next 24hrs as she moves through an area of heavy rain but the seas will pick up again as she crosses the Arabian Sea.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is now entering the southern extremity of the Bay of Bengal enroute to Suez. She will endure some choppy seas over the next 3 days and some heavy rain showers too. She is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will realistically arrive around 16 Sep.

GLOVIS SUN is currently in the South China Sea enroute to her refuel stop off Singapore on Monday. She looks to me to be a replacement vessel for GLOVIS CAPTAIN and if so should arrive in Zeebrugge around 19 Sep.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is running 48 hrs behind GLOVIS SUN and will arrive for her refuel stop off Singapore on Wednesday. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port probably either Koper or Barcelona around 16 Sep.

TRANS HARMONY 1 departed Shanghai South for Yokohama, Japan yesterday and it is confirmed from a WuWa video that it is a Tesla shipment.

GLOVIS COURAGE is currently loading at Shanghai South. I expect her to depart tomorrow.

SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep
SCHELDE HIGHWAY will arrive in Dublin tonight with Teslas onboard from Zeebrugge (MORNING CHORUS & GLOVIS SUMMIT).

@Mr Miserable do you think we should expect more Tesla ships after GLOVIS COURAGE for EU?

She arrived in Koper on the evening of 25 Aug (I don't have the precise time) and departed at 23:41 on 26 Aug and so she had time to unload completely.
I think that is her Tesla charter complete.
I misread vesselfinder, it was 8h in port at Suez, they didn't register Koper as a stop at all 🙄. Probably a Malta crew change then back to Asia, ready for Q4...

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.