Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Victoria and Glovis Companion passing.. - nearly there now..

1661966762531.png

Reactions: DrPhlegm and Obie
My son and I watched our M3 make its way through Panama Canal back in 2020… we watched the Southampton webcams again today…. Very exciting!

My wife had and indescribable look on her face on both occasions.

My son and I watched our M3 make its way through Panama Canal back in 2020… we watched the Southampton webcams again today…. Very exciting!

My wife had and indescribable look on her face on both occasions.
Actually thinking about it, it wasn’t indescribable… it was pity

For those of you who are awaiting your car and the ship has not yet cleared the Suez.. there is some potential bad news. There are reports of a ship grounding.. not sure what impact this will have yet.. Looks like it was Affinity V that has been refloated so hopefully no real delays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toppyawe
For those of you who are awaiting your car and the ship has not yet cleared the Suez.. there is some potential bad news. There are reports of a ship grounding.. not sure what impact this will have yet..
Its sorted now mate

Mod comment: We've had several people report news about a ship grounding AFTER the issue had been cleared. I've been deleting the posts to try and prevent out of date news spiralling into a lots of irrelevant posts about something that to all intents and purposes was no more than a momentary issue. If you want to report news, please try and check it might still be a thing..

Wednesday 31 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

GLOVIS COMPANION made excellent time and has already docked in Southampton's Western Docks. She is loaded primarily with MY. She is not due to depart until midnight on 02 Sep which suggests to me that she will fully unload here, despite the fact that she is departing to Zeebrugge.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is currently in the Gulf of Aden and is bound for Barcelona where she is due to arrive on 09 Sep.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is heading for Southampton and I would estimate she will arrive around 16 Sep. She is presently crossing the Arabian Sea.

Do enter the GLOVIS SUNRISE competition! It's free and just a bit of fun to make your wait a bit more interesting. Enter HERE

PAGANELLA Is bound for Brisbane (03 Sep), Port Kembla (09 Sep) and Melbourne (13 Sep) and I expect her drop Teslas off at each port.

GLOVIS SUN Her ETA for Suez has now firmed up to 10 Sep. I strongly suspect she is heading for Zeebrugge - ETA ~ 19 Sep.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is now heading for Suez, although she hasn't updated her AIS destination. She is running about 48 hrs behind GLOVIS SUN. I think it fair to assume that she must be heading for an EU port, probably Koper around 16 Sep. She is yet to appear on the Koper port arrivals board however this is not unusual and she may not appear until about 7 days before she is due to arrive.

GLOVIS COURAGE is heading for a refuel stop off Singapore on Saturday. It looks very likely that she is bound for Barcelona with an ETA of 20 Sep.

SWALLOW ACE is reported to have some Teslas onboard. If so, these will be unloaded in Zeebrugge around 02 Sep.
SUNRISE ACE is suspected of delivering Teslas to Singapore and is presently enroute to Barcelona (13 Sep) and eventually Zeebrugge on 21 Sep

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

hmm interesting, thank you =) The lady in Bodø did not know anything xD We still have not gotten a delivery date so its kinda frustrating seeing everyone getting one xD
Bodø seems to have no information, or they hide it for some reason. Do you know if your car was sent with Hoegh St Peterburg? Wonder if cars from Zeebrugge was sendt to Rotterdam the 28./29. for transport with Samskip, or if there are still some cars left in Belgium. I have EDD 5-25 sept in Bodø. My hidden VIN was on Hoegh St Petersburg. But no more info after that.

Bodø seems to have no information, or they hide it for some reason. Do you know if your car was sent with Hoegh St Peterburg? Wonder if cars from Zeebrugge was sendt to Rotterdam the 28./29. for transport with Samskip, or if there are still some cars left in Belgium. I have EDD 5-25 sept in Bodø. My hidden VIN was on Hoegh St Petersburg. But no more info after that.
I also had a match on Hoegh, same EDD as you. My SA in Bodø said the VIN and delivery scheduling is visible when it is loaded on the final ship. I reckon we will get text messages on or after the 7th september.

Status
Not open for further replies.