Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDD November 4-20. Today the headline in my account changed to "Prepare for Delivery" still no VIN in source code. Does that headline mean anything special at this point?

I had this same thing happen today. Along with the "Next Steps" tab showing that my final payment has been made from my Finance Company

Although I realise this isn't the place to do it - it might be an indicator that the ship mentioned for 10th October to the UK might be assigned and is waiting to dock at Shanghai?

Just my uneducated guess

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 10.22.40.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 10.22.40.png
    183 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: mastermike
You're smarter than I am. I'm sat here with a magnifying glass looking for white steering covers in front of the right hand seat 🤦‍♂️🤣
Used to load or unload at Nissan port of Tyne.the craziest thing was after loading a load of lhd using rear view mirror to see leadsmen it was very difficult to twist neck to reverse a rhd.
muscle memory I guess
Check early video at approx 1.30 cars pulling up on right hand side of block of cars but cars loading onto ship from left of block at same time so lhd going on.

Just had another text from Tesla detailing the rules for trading in a vehicle and asking if I still want to trade it in. All seems to be going inline for GRANDE CALIFORNIA?? It feels like they are preparing to deliver me the trade in price which only lasts 30 days.

Used to load or unload at Nissan port of Tyne.the craziest thing was after loading a load of lhd using rear view mirror to see leadsmen it was very difficult to twist neck to reverse a rhd.
muscle memory I guess
Check early video at approx 1.30 cars pulling up on right hand side of block of cars but cars loading onto ship from left of block at same time so lhd going on.
its definitely not the grande california as you say .its got lhd....could it be the glovis supreme?

Sorry folks just back from boozy reunion in London. Hic!

GRANDE CALIFORNIA is bound for Koper, Slovenia
Original ETA there of 31 Oct might come forward a day or so. Give it day or two and I'll make a call on it.
I'll put out a summary tomorrow evening. Hic!

I will say that I have received an email from San Francisco which says there is nothing on the Pier 80 planning whiteboard, which is disappointing. The good news is that our man will continue to monitor it and let us know as soon as anything changes.

Last edited:
Sorry folks just back from boozy reunion in London. Hic!

GRANDE CALIFORNIA is bound for Koper, Slovenia
Original ETA there of 31 Oct might come forward a day or so. Give it day or two and I'll make a call on it.
I'll put out a summary tomorrow evening. Hic!

I will say that I have received an email from San Francisco which says there is nothing on the Pier 80 planning whiteboard, which is disappointing. The good news is that our man will continue to monitor it and let us know as soon as anything changes.
Well, cheers and have fun with the aftermath ;)

In your experience, which countries are being served from Koper? And would it be reasonable to expect a full unload, or would GRANDE CALIFORNIA visit other ports as well, based on the history?

Just an FYI, today my EDD for my MY blue/black/20"/towbar in Ireland moved from November 3rd - 19th to Feb 2023 - April 2023 😭
I was really hoping it was going to be on one of the ships leaving China in the next few days.

Not this time, the reg plates show they are older cars that had the chrome trim.
Tesla will not pay to ship old cars.

Well, cheers and have fun with the aftermath ;)

In your experience, which countries are being served from Koper? And would it be reasonable to expect a full unload, or would GRANDE CALIFORNIA visit other ports as well, based on the history?
As you would expect, the southern Europeans are served primarily from Koper however the other year I was driving from Strabourg towards Metz and I overtook a car transporter travelling north that had come from Koper. Clearly I have no idea where it was actually destined but it's reasonable to guess that it was a Benelux country. The point I'm making is that the distribution is not as restricted as one might think.

You can see a map here that shows the latest positions, updated by satellite, of Tesla vessels.
Those ships are:

HOEGH TRAVELLER is on a scheduled service but has some Teslas onboard which will be unloaded in Zeebrugge on 12 Oct.
TURANDOT has Teslas onboard which will be unloaded at Port Kembla 13 Oct and Melbourne 17 Oct
GLOVIS SUPREME is believed to have some Teslas aboard. We don't know where she is heading to at the moment. I don't think it is Barcelona or Koper and so I assume it must be Zeebrugge.
DENEB LEADER is heading for Dubai (21 Oct) via a refuel stop in Singapore.
GRANDE CALIFORNIA was due to arrive in Koper on 31 Oct but I think she will make it there on 29 Oct.

Still waiting for the UK ship....any moment....soon....I think.

You can see a map here that shows the latest positions, updated by satellite, of Tesla vessels.
Those ships are:

HOEGH TRAVELLER is on a scheduled service but has some Teslas onboard which will be unloaded in Zeebrugge on 12 Oct.
TURANDOT has Teslas onboard which will be unloaded at Port Kembla 13 Oct and Melbourne 17 Oct
GLOVIS SUPREME is believed to have some Teslas aboard. We don't know where she is heading to at the moment. I don't think it is Barcelona or Koper and so I assume it must be Zeebrugge.
DENEB LEADER is heading for Dubai (21 Oct) via a refuel stop in Singapore.
GRANDE CALIFORNIA was due to arrive in Koper on 31 Oct but I think she will make it there on 29 Oct.

Still waiting for the UK ship....any moment....soon....I think.
Do you know if any delivery to Norway has been made from Koper? Asking for a friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.