Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are monitoring DENEB LEADER's progress through the South China Sea you might be a bit concerned that she has stopped.
Crew training is a continual process and some drills require the ship to stop eg a man overboard drill where the ship will launch a boat to recover the 'casualty'. The training, practice and testing of safety drills all take time but are an essential requirement of the SOLAS conventions and the shipping companies' safety policies.

Reactions: rowedav
Latest WuWa video showing RHD getting ready for shipping. See photo of guy getting out of Right hand side @ 5min 48seconds
1D8A9C9F-7940-40EB-97FE-52C7B9DDD15E.jpeg

Does anybody else really struggle to tell the difference between a model 3 and model Y on the wuwa videos? It looks more model Y heavy to me? Although I’m hoping for 3s to be onboard to match up with my EDD
M3 has a longer boot section when seen from above. There were quite a few that I could see, but mainly MY.
If you go off the position of the white paper of the dash there is a mix of LHD and RHD.
A mix of colours. I could definitely spot white, black, blue and red (was looking for M3 blue mainly). Did not notice MSM. A colour calibrated monitor helps.

Reactions: graylscott
Now we have WuWa’s video and it confirms RHD cars, just need Mr M with his reliable info on the shipping details!

Once we confirm that, usually it takes 2-3 days after the ships depart for VIN’s to drop.
Then another 20 (ish) days for the ship to arrive in the UK!

That’s usually the sequence of events…

EDIT: I also noticed on the WuWa video these cars are all RHD = 2:30 driver gets out of a RHD car. (as they park up)
This is either the Australian market or UK, but this does fit nicely with Mr M's 10th Oct UK prediction.

Last edited:
Now we have WuWa’s video and it confirms RHD cars, just need Mr M with his reliable info on the shipping details!

Once we confirm that, usually it takes 2-3 days after the ships depart for VIN’s to drop.
Then another 20 (ish) days for the ship to arrive in the UK!

That’s usually the sequence of events…

EDIT: I also noticed on the WuWa video these cars are all RHD = 2:30 driver gets out of a RHD car. (as they park up)
This is either the Australian market or UK, but this does fit nicely with Mr M's 10th Oct UK prediction.
Sorry for being so naïve however do you get an email/text once the vin is assigned or is it a case of keep checking and also you will get the “final invoice”?

Sorry for being so naïve however do you get an email/text once the vin is assigned or is it a case of keep checking and also you will get the “final invoice”?

You eventually do receive a text or email from Tesla but you can usually find the VIN way before this.

Here is a link to some helpful information about this. Check under the header “VIN Check”

by the way, the last Wuwa video shows both LHD and RHD cars on the park... the RHD cars have the paper sheet on left and the LHD cars have sheet of paper on rigth... ;) that would mean a roro for UK+Zeebrugge or a roro for UK and another roro for continental europe (Zeebrugge/Barcelone/koper).

Status
Not open for further replies.