Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
תודה רבה אשמח לדעת מתי יוצא משנחאי לאשדוד ואיך קוראים לה כדי לקבל מידע תודה רבה,

Thank you very much I would love to know when she leaves Shanghai to Ashdod and what the ship name ,
I have not yet received my vin number and I am due to receive on November 21st to December 7th
Do you know maybe if iwill get the 2023 model?
Iam work in ashdod port I will post information here as soon as I have
Thanks for the offer of info - Tesla vessels are handled by Goldline in Ashdod

I've had a VIN allocated in the last 30 mins or so with an updated EDD for Nov 17. Given that we believe Glovis is due into Southampton on the 16th, I think it stands to reason we're still allocating VINs from Glovis Summit and not yet RCC Amsterdam. Accordingly I don't think anyone has a good view, yet, on when Amsterdam may dock if she is indeed UK bound??

Really not sure - only just got the 'accept vision' request & VIN popped in via Chrome Ext straight way. Could be GLOVIS SUMMIT or RCC AMSTERDAM? I'm not sure how to check - or if there's a way?
Ahh that's interesting - probably not the place to discuss but I've now noticed quite a number of people gettings VINs without the confirmation of USS, myself included. Does this mean some vehicles are on the current ships and were built with USS and other without? Seems chaotic on their part.

I myself checked this morning out of habit and I had a VIN but never did I receive a popup about USS, nor did I have the option to accept or decline.

What is your order?
MYLR Blue Black Interior 20 inch wheels ordered May 16th ....my EDD has moved loads of times in the last few weeks actually but this time I have found the hidden VIN number first via the Chrome extension and then double checked on the 'old way'. I was getting frustated as I sold my old car end of August based on a non moving Sept EDD which changed within days of me selling the car.......Now I have the VIN I would love to know which of the 2 ships it is on with the latest Nov 19th - 3rd Dec EDD....I'm even starting to look at train and tram connections to the Trafford Centre already....happily waiting for Tesla text but still would like to be one step ahead ....going back to my ship watching

MYLR Blue Black Interior 20 inch wheels ordered May 16th ....my EDD has moved loads of times in the last few weeks actually but this time I have found the hidden VIN number first via the Chrome extension and then double checked on the 'old way'. I was getting frustated as I sold my old car end of August based on a non moving Sept EDD which changed within days of me selling the car.......Now I have the VIN I would love to know which of the 2 ships it is on with the latest Nov 19th - 3rd Dec EDD....I'm even starting to look at train and tram connections to the Trafford Centre already....happily waiting for Tesla text but still would like to be one step ahead ....going back to my ship watching
I feel your pain, I placed my order back in Jan 2022 and each time it got closer to my EDD it would move to the next end of quarter, I'm really hopeful my car is on these next lot of shipments, I can see some people who have ordered the M3 are getting some joy.... The Trafford Centre is really easy to get to on the tram from Manchester Piccadilly, I would say there is plenty on offer at the TC but you'll be too excited to get your new car!

Reactions: Millenium101
Status
Not open for further replies.