Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Thursday 20 Oct

We have a ship on its way to the UK!

It now looks possible that GRANDE HOUSTON may have some cars destined for Scandinavia onboard. She should arrive in Zeebrugge on 25 Oct.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai 22 Oct

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN is a Tesla charter and is currently in the Straits of Malacca enroute to the the Suez Canal. We still don't know her final destination although I suspect it is Zeebrugge with an ETA of around 11 Nov.
GLOVIS SUMMIT loaded in Taicang over the weekend and then sat anchored in the Yangtze waiting for a gap in the weather in the South China Sea. She departed yesterday and will arrive in Southampton on 16 Nov. She is currently in the Straits of Taiwan enroute for a refuel off Singapore on Tuesday. She is a big ship capable of transporting about 5000 Teslas but I don't think she spent long enough loading to be carrying that amount.

GRANDE ABIDJAN has now departed Shanghai South for Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore...

RCC AMSTERDAM is loading at Shanghai South and I believe that she is a Tesla ship. Let's hope WuWa does the business and videos the loading! He has already commented that he saw a lot of RHD cars being loaded.
RCC EUROPE is currently enroute to Shanghai South (still 1650 NM to go!) and I reckon she could arrive on Monday 24th but more likely Tuesday.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
I can't find any ship that is likely to arrive at Pier 80 this week.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Hi,
We are in Abu Dhabi waiting for a Model 3 Performance that was ordered in April.
Our delivery date window was updated yesterday to 21st to 31st October!
I was watching a YouTube video the other day that showed a map of the world with ships on it coming from Tesla Shanghai.
One of these ships was showing as being off coast of India heading up towards Oman.
I put the ships name into a “ship tracking” website and it stated that it was heading for port of Sohar in Oman.
Will this drop some cars off there then set sail for a quick run round to Jebel Ali - or will they truck them to Dubai from there, I wonder?
If you want to do some research on this yourself (let us know what you find!!) - the ships name is Deneb Leader

Cheers
Steve
Hi,
Seems like Deneb leader is actually heading to Jebel Ali as of now.. goodluck!
however, it didnt seem to have any stops in Germany, does that mean only LR’s are arriving? Since Performance models are sent from Berlin?

Thanks

Thank you so much for this wonderful thread
Does anyone know when a ship leaves Shanghai for Israel
And when from Germany to Israel
And what are the ships called thank you very much
Wondering the same as above, do we have any tracking from Germany to Jebel Ali Dubai (or to asia)?
As far as i know, the MYP’s are only shipped from Germany to Dubai/Asia (?)
I don't track any shipments from Berlin.
Tracking a shipment from Shanghai to Ashdod has been made a lot harder since Ashdod stopped publishing their port arrivals forecast.
It means that we can only tell when a ship is heading to Ashdod is when it departs the Suez Canal.

אני לא עוקב אחר משלוחים מברלין.
המעקב אחר משלוח משנחאי לאשדוד נעשה קשה הרבה יותר מאז שאשדוד הפסיקה לפרסם את תחזית הגעת הנמל שלה.
זה אומר שאנחנו יכולים לדעת רק מתי ספינה יוצאת לאשדוד מתי היא יוצאת מתעלת סואץ.
תודה רבה אשמח לדעת מתי יוצא משנחאי לאשדוד ואיך קוראים לה כדי לקבל מידע תודה רבה,

I don't track any shipments from Berlin.
Tracking a shipment from Shanghai to Ashdod has been made a lot harder since Ashdod stopped publishing their port arrivals forecast.
It means that we can only tell when a ship is heading to Ashdod is when it departs the Suez Canal.
Thank you very much I would love to know when she leaves Shanghai to Ashdod and what the ship name ,
I have not yet received my vin number and I am due to receive on November 21st to December 7th
Do you know maybe if iwill get the 2023 model?
Iam work in ashdod port I will post information here as soon as I have

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Hi,
Seems like Deneb leader is actually heading to Jebel Ali as of now.. goodluck!
however, it didnt seem to have any stops in Germany, does that mean only LR’s are arriving? Since Performance models are sent from Berlin?

Thanks
Hi,
We have just received our VIN number and our VCC issued for our M3P that has arrived at Jebel Ali port in Dubai.
The VIN is LRW3E7EL3PCxxxxxx
This shows that car was made in Shanghai, is a 2023 model and is a dual motor performance (with hairpin motor windings - whatever that means!)
So - they are definitely making M3P models for Middle East market at Shanghai factory.
Cheers
Steve

I scanned trough 12000 recent and upcoming Grimaldi shipping IDs and unfortunately Houston wans't in the list.
Thanks for the effort. I would think the relevant shipping numbers on Houston would be lower than those on California though, as it must have departed much sooner. What kind of timespan would 12000 numbers cover? It sounds like a lot, but I don't know how many they have in a month.

I scanned trough 12000 recent and upcoming Grimaldi shipping IDs and unfortunately Houston wans't in the list.
That is not enough. To find shipment left at the time grande houston left, you should scan 200000 id's EDIT: numbers starting S3-2288 are from around that time, I have scanned about 30000 id's using my vin but still no match :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.