Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a VIN assigned from a car available, LRWYGCEKXNC53XXXX. I can't find the VIN on the Hoegh nor on Grande line. So given that I have a delivery between the 29th of Oct and 10th of Nov. I would guess it must be on the Glovis and that Glovis continues to Zeebrugge after Barcelona. My delivery is in Antwerp.

I got a VIN assigned from a car available, LRWYGCEKXNC53XXXX. I can't find the VIN on the Hoegh nor on Grande line. So given that I have a delivery between the 29th of Oct and 10th of Nov. I would guess it must be on the Glovis and that Glovis continues to Zeebrugge after Barcelona. My delivery is in Antwerp.
Some stock MYLR on Tesla's website in Belgium will be transported from Barcelona Port, I'm pretty certain yours will too.
1666362089470.png

Summary: Friday 21 Oct

Today's headline is the discovery of VIKING QUEEN's destination.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai 22 Oct

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She will appear on the map shortly, but I have just checked and she is currently 57NM behind GRANDE ABIDJAN.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore...
RCC AMSTERDAM has departed Shanghai South enroute to a refuel off Singapore but we don't yet know her final destination. WuWa has stated that mostly RHD were being loaded but we have yet to see the video.
RCC EUROPE is currently enroute to Shanghai South (still 1200 NM to go!) and I reckon she will arrive on Tuesday. At the moment I can't see any ships that will arrive at Shanghai South ahead of her, so I think she may be the next to load.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
I can't find any ship that is likely to arrive at Pier 80 this week.
UPDATE: The rumour is that NOBLE ACE may pop in.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, does anybody know if you can pay your Tesla deposit from multiple banks or does it all have to come from the same one?

Wrong thread indeed - you want to ask an orders to delivery thread.

TL;DR - yes you can use multiple banks.

Tesla don’t care where the deposit is coming from, they give you a Uk bank account to make your deposit payments and all they’re watching for is your RN number in the reference of each payment - not the specific bank account the money comes from.

Finally got my VIN : LRWYGCEK2NC53xxxx
EDD is still October 26 - November 15.

I've scanned quite a number of pages here, but can't seem to find how to connect VIN to ship. Any help is appreciated. Anyway, I love the thread and thanks to all you contributers!

Not sure, but I suspect that my VIN may have been available earlier. I had a trade-in process going on and the VIN (or product-finalize-page) came just after I declined the offer that i received yesterday...

Mr M I see that you mention about SUMMIT is heading to the Uk and she loaded in Shanghai but by the looks of it north. Is this usual? Just curious really! Any ideas of expected number of ships over Q4? Thanks!
Yes It is unusual but not unheard of. Taicang has been used in the past by Tesla but this is the first time this quarter.
It was a little suprising because of the number of RHD cars rumoured to have accumulated at Shanghai South but these are likely to be aboard another ship (RCC AMSTERDAM possibly)
On the other hand, not every ship that departs Shanghai South is carrying Teslas.
As for predicting the number of ships, well that game is over since Tesla can't source the number of ships it requires. As a result it seems Tesla are buying up all the available space on scheduled services and so smaller shipments on many ships rather than big shipments on chartered ships seems to be the way ahead. That makes it much more difficult for me to identify the shipments.

Reactions: perry12396
Finally got my VIN : LRWYGCEK2NC53xxxx
EDD is still October 26 - November 15.

I've scanned quite a number of pages here, but can't seem to find how to connect VIN to ship. Any help is appreciated. Anyway, I love the thread and thanks to all you contributers!

Not sure, but I suspect that my VIN may have been available earlier. I had a trade-in process going on and the VIN (or product-finalize-page) came just after I declined the offer that i received yesterday...
As unlikely as it sounds, your car could be unloaded in Barcelona from VIKING QUEEN.
The alternative which I'm pondering is for the car to be unloaded in Bremerhaven and then crossloaded to another ship together with ex-Berlin cars and shipped to Drammen. It sounds more likely but no evidence for it yet except the fact that VIKING QUEEN is going to Bremerhaven after Barcelona.
However your VIN would suggest it is on an earlier ship maybe even GLOVIS SUPREME. Let's see where she goes to after Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.