Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The known RHD vehicles parked dockside the 13th October video are not the same as in the latest video going by colour sequences so they must have been loaded onto Glovis Summit or moved elsewhere WuWa did say most on amsterdam appeared to be RHD but we don't see that in the video.

The good news is that same car park is clearly full of RHD vehicles and not the same ones that were there on the 13th.

1666527606414.png

Eyeballing it it looks like these two areas are exclusively RHD (about 1000 vehicles) that's not to say they are only there but these were the only RHD I could clearly identify

1666528062334.png

Edit - found some more to the right of the above, approx 1300 vehicles so, 2300 total, again I'm assuming they are organised based on RHD/LHD as it appears to be but impossible to see all of them.

1666528389634.png

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab
The known RHD vehicles parked dockside the 13th October video are not the same as in the latest video going by colour sequences so they must have been loaded onto Glovis Summit or moved elsewhere?

The good news is that same car park is clearly full of RHD vehicles and not the same ones that were there on the 13th.

View attachment 866727

After seeing that pic , kinda wished i bought a red one .. Mines Grey :(.. I wonder if its sitting there :D

Where did he say that? I must have missed it.....
The known RHD vehicles parked dockside the 13th October video are not the same as in the latest video going by colour sequences so they must have been loaded onto Glovis Summit or moved elsewhere WuWa did say most on amsterdam appeared to be RHD but we don't see that in the video.

View attachment 866727

Eyeballing it it looks like these two areas are exclusively RHD (about 1000 vehicles) that's not to say they are only there but these were the only RHD I could clearly identify

View attachment 866729

Edit - found some more to the right of the above, approx 1300 vehicles so, 2300 total, again I'm assuming they are organised based on RHD/LHD as it appears to be but impossible to see all of them.

View attachment 866730
If the RHD cars have moved could they already be loaded on the upper deck of RCC Amsterdam? Do ships require a last on first off process like our airplane hold luggage?

Oh and apparently this isn't how the wife wants to spend her Sunday afternoons watching freeze frames of the latest WuWa vid on the big TV 🤷‍♂️

So i was expected to receive delivery of my m3p from 17-30 OCT in dubai and was assuming that it was on the deneb leader which arrived at dubai yesterday, minutes ago my app updated that it has been delayed to 25 Oct to 8 Nov, and the deneb leader status is anchored not at port , any ideas why this might be?
Probably the same reason I gave you yesterday.

Summary: Sunday 23 Oct

A quiet day.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service which means it will make stops on the way eg Larnaca
DENEB LEADER has now docked in Jebel Ali and cars for Dubai can now be unloaded.

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore... Could she be heading for Israel??
RCC AMSTERDAM is currently in the South China Sea enroute to a refuel off Singapore but we still don't know her final destination. It looks however likely to be an EU port.
RCC EUROPE is currently enroute to Shanghai South (still 355 NM to go!) and I reckon she will arrive late tomorrow or on Tuesday. At the moment I can't see any ships that will arrive at Shanghai South ahead of her, so I think she may be the next to load.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is currently alongside Pier 80. I expect she will depart to the Far East, probably Taiwan or S. Korea.
Update: The SF Port schedule has now been published and it shows her departing on Tuesday.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Last edited:

A quiet day.

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER has now docked in Jebel Ali and cars for Dubai can now be unloaded.

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore... Could she be heading for Israel??
RCC AMSTERDAM is currently in the South China Sea enroute to a refuel off Singapore but we still don't know her final destination. It looks however likely to be an EU port.
RCC EUROPE is currently enroute to Shanghai South (still 355 NM to go!) and I reckon she will arrive late tomorrow or on Tuesday. At the moment I can't see any ships that will arrive at Shanghai South ahead of her, so I think she may be the next to load.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is currently alongside Pier 80. I expect she will depart to the Far East, probably Taiwan or S. Korea.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Are we expecting GLOVIS SUMMIT to stop at Singapore as is routine for a fuel stop? If so, what's your best ETA?

EDIT: Just realised the map has a "details" toggle which gives an ETA to the next destination. GLOVIS SUMMIT should reach Singapore tomorrow (24 Oct)

If Glovis Summit is estimated in at Southampton on the 16th November, how long does it take for the cars to get delivered to the Trafford Centre usually? And then when can customers expect collection?
I’m picking up from Trafford centre also and my car is on glovis. After a nice chat with Tesla on the phone the other week. They advised me that they can get cars from Southampton to Trafford centre in 1 day. I’m hoping maybe a possible collection day of the 18th/19th if factoring in unloading of the ship

Reactions: Dan9571

A quiet day.

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service which means it will make stops on the way eg Larnaca

Update: The SF Port schedule has now been published and it shows her departing on Tuesday.

So no news about new transportation of Model X & S plaid from pier 80 to europe.
Its strange when dealers talking about delivery in 1 month and 1 week,(last week of November) so the cars need arrive exactly in 1 month.
Base on some reports, Looks like Grand Race have Model S Plaid 2023 a board to israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.