Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the latest WuWa video shows RHD drives with green paper on the dash (9:54) meaning these are UK cars.

These were not loaded onto Amsterdam- likely that RCC EUROPE or perhaps another ship coming soon to be loaded.
Was in the other thread but thought I would mention…

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this? Must be RCC Europe or another ship shortly after.

So no news about new transportation of Model X & S plaid from pier 80 to europe.
Its strange when dealers talking about delivery in 1 month and 1 week,(last week of November) so the cars need arrive exactly in 1 month.
Base on some reports, Looks like Grand Race have Model S Plaid 2023 a board to israel.
GRAND RACE to Israel? That's a new one. Very unlikely.

Check this thread EU finalize and deliveries
Plaids will arrive in israel soon, and will be delivery on 10/17 November. Which boat should be?
Anyway about USa to Europe ? any update?
If Plaids are being shipped to Israel they will be across the Atlantic, not the Pacific.
We don't know how Plaids are being shipped to EU.
Since the estimate is about 8000 the assumption was that they would be shipped from Pier 80 direct to Zeebrugge however that has not happened yet.
They could be moved by train to the East coast and then shipped from there but that will be very hard to spot.

The known RHD vehicles parked dockside the 13th October video are not the same as in the latest video going by colour sequences so they must have been loaded onto Glovis Summit or moved elsewhere WuWa did say most on amsterdam appeared to be RHD but we don't see that in the video.

The good news is that same car park is clearly full of RHD vehicles and not the same ones that were there on the 13th.

View attachment 866727

Eyeballing it it looks like these two areas are exclusively RHD (about 1000 vehicles) that's not to say they are only there but these were the only RHD I could clearly identify

View attachment 866729

Edit - found some more to the right of the above, approx 1300 vehicles so, 2300 total, again I'm assuming they are organised based on RHD/LHD as it appears to be but impossible to see all of them.

View attachment 866730
Lots of these look like they have chrome trim around the side windows. I thought that went out a few years ago?

If Plaids are being shipped to Israel they will be across the Atlantic, not the Pacific.
We don't know how Plaids are being shipped to EU.
Since the estimate is about 8000 the assumption was that they would be shipped from Pier 80 direct to Zeebrugge however that has not happened yet.
They could be moved by train to the East coast and then shipped from there but that will be very hard to spot.
It does seem that the ones to Israel are shipped differently than the ones to Europe since they already have a delivery date. I don't think anyone from Europe has gotten a S/X delivery date, myself included. It only states Dec - Feb which it have been for months.

Over in Drammen Norway, I see a shipment of black and white MY, probably from Berlin, being moved off the dockside.

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 10.39.31.png

is it too early to know where HYPERION RAY is off to after loading?
Usually Mr M can tell when a ship sets sail just before.

It could be Singapore which itll stop for a refuel, then head to the Suez Canal - its after the Suez canal where ships will update their destination.

Not sure how Mr M does it, but he can sometimes get the info a few days before these changes.
For the moment though - we can usually tell by a WuWa video where it will set sail.

I have hidden VIN allocated start of october. Model Y LR. Based in Denmark. VIN cannot be traced on either Hoegh, Grande or other ship.
Just had a chat with my SA. SA was adament that my Model Y would be delivered to Zeebrugge, which seems to strenghten the theories about GRANDE HOUSTON or GLOVIS SUPREME. SA expected delivery mid-november-ish, but could not provide any more information other than "it was on a ship somewhere".
So could indicate GLOVIS SUPREME is bound for Zeebrugge after Barcelona which would fit the time frame, rather than Tesla trucking the cars to scandinavia.

Very similar messaging from Tesla in Finland as well. Deliveries mid-end of Nov as stated by SA. 2023 models
I have hidden VIN allocated start of october. Model Y LR. Based in Denmark. VIN cannot be traced on either Hoegh, Grande or other ship.
Just had a chat with my SA. SA was adament that my Model Y would be delivered to Zeebrugge, which seems to strenghten the theories about GRANDE HOUSTON or GLOVIS SUPREME. SA expected delivery mid-november-ish, but could not provide any more information other than "it was on a ship somewhere".
So could indicate GLOVIS SUPREME is bound for Zeebrugge after Barcelona which would fit the time frame, rather than Tesla trucking the cars to scandinavia.

Status
Not open for further replies.