Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if the cars to Israel go to the same port as the rest of Europe? If so, I assume there will be more VINS coming elsewhere in Europe? Anyone outside Israel has received their VIN?
No they landing in Israel port but my feeling is if Israel getting first thats means that the vessll coming from east so maybe it left fremont went to china to load M3 and stop in Israel and then EU lets wait and see the Grandrace was in Sfo last week and on the way to Taiwan

1144, 02/2021.
my guess is the car is upon the Grand Race that left SFO a few days ago heading for KR (My SA wouldn’t confirm that thou 😅). But lets wait and see.
As I’ve already mentioned, Israel gov is raising the taxes on EVs in January, thats maybe the reason Tesla is pushing so mech deliveries until December. Also Q4 🙃

1144, 02/2021.
my guess is the car is upon the Grand Race that left SFO a few days ago heading for KR (My SA wouldn’t confirm that thou 😅). But lets wait and see.
As I’ve already mentioned, Israel gov is raising the taxes on EVs in January, thats maybe the reason Tesla is pushing so mech deliveries until December. Also Q4 🙃
Norway does too - but no VIN yet.

new edd

Attachments

• sss.PNG
    sss.PNG
    638.1 KB · Views: 151