Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Miserable - GLOVIS SUPREME seems to be headed away from Koper, while her destination still shows Koper. Do you think that has changed routing midway ?
Meanhwile - Many VINs have dropped in NL and BE, but unlike the Tesla site which shows cars with towbars coming earlier, it is actually the cars without towbars coming in.
I'm no longer tracking her but I've taken a quick look and she seems on course for Koper to me.
The latest VIN shower would tend to point the finger at CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov

I now have my VIN. Did I see somewhere that a few of the digits indicated ship or have I imagined that? Maybe it was factory built in, I can’t recall now
VIN won’t tell you ship. First 3 digits tell you factory (which you know will be Shanghai anyway), there is a few other pieces to designate model year etc. but absolutely zilch relevant to delivery! Other than you have one, so it’s on its way. Also your VIN may even change as you could end up with a different car.

For shipping purposes though and people reading this today only, this VIN will likely be one from Summit

My EDD has just changed from 8-24th Dec to 14-30 December so hopefully I’ll get my VIN this weekend when they get assigned from RCC Europe 🤞🏻
Mine Aswell.

My EDD changed today from November 28 - January o4 to December 15 - December 31. Still no hidden VIN showing.

If the VIN's drop soon this may help with ship tracking.

MYP - Order placed 24th May 2022 - White/White - EAP - No Tow Bar

Reactions: rowedav
I'm struggling to find the next EU/UK bound ship from Shanghai South at the moment.
HOEGH TRADER is currently loading at Taicang and she looks like a safe bet to transporting some cars to Zeebrugge. The good news with a Hoegh ship is that once the VINs are allocated it's easy to confirm whether Teslas are onboard or not.
MORNING CELLO is looking most likely to be the next ship to load at Shanghai South and that should happen early next week. She should head to Southampton. The big question is whether that will be to load Teslas or Polestars. A VIN shower post-departure or a WuWa video will decide.....
I wonder if we could form some kind of alliance with the Polestar ship tracking brigade, they may know which ships are for polestar already?

My EDD has just changed from 8-24th Dec to 14-30 December so hopefully I’ll get my VIN this weekend when they get assigned from RCC Europe 🤞🏻
Mine is 10-26 December and im assuming mine is on the next boat after Europe. Feels unlikely that Europe would get in on the 24th and then theres a clear three weeks before the delivery window opens. I don't think they leave cars sitting around that long. Im expecting mine to be on whatever comes after Europe, but fingers crossed for earlier

Summary: Friday 28 Oct

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 03 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service but has a modified itinerary and will now route to Sagunto before heading to Zeebrugge. Zeebrugge ETA has now been brought forward by 2 days.
GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct. She apparently has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3) Although it looks like she will arrive later tonight, the port schedule remains unchanged and still shows her docking on 30 Nov.
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Suez (7/11). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. Could she be heading for Israel?? (Ashdod around 9 Nov?)
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She can easily make Southampton for the 16 Nov.

Don't forget to enter the free GLOVIS SUMMIT competition - ENTER HERE
We have just 40 entries so far so there are plenty of likely squares that remain unchosen. Click the above link for instructions.
The winner will not receive a Model S Plaid.

RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Koper 15 Nov. I know the 15 Nov date for Koper is correct but at her present rate she will arrive there days ahead of schedule. Could she be visiting another port prior to Koper? GRANDE CALIFORNIA is arriving there early too without any known reason.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Her final destination remains unknown at present but almost certainly will be an EU port. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11)
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov. She is currently enduring some rough weather in the South China Sea. I'm a little surprised it doesn't seem to have affected her forward speed yet.

There have been a number of departures to Singapore/Suez over the last couple of days from the main Shanghai terminal and Taicang that I'm keeping an eye on. A VIN shower would suggest that one of these ships is indeed transporting Teslas. The prime suspect if only because we know she is heading to Zeebrugge is CARRERA ETA ZEE 25 Nov.

I'm monitoring a tropical storm that will cross the Phillipines and head up towards Taiwan over the next couple of days. At the moment it doesn't look like it will develop into a typhoon but if it does, it will affect Shanghai.

GRAND RACE should arrive in Mokpo, S Korea tomorrow after a voyage from Pier 80. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan (ETA 09 Nov) from Pier 80.
I'm also keeping an eye on GLOVIS SUN at the moment to see if she calls at Pier 80. Update: A source in SF says she is not likely to call at Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Last edited:
Summary: Friday 28 Oct

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 03 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service but has a modified itinerary and will now route to Sagunto before heading to Zeebrugge. Zeebrugge ETA has now been brought forward by 2 days.
GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct. She apparently has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3) Although it looks like she will arrive later tonight, the port schedule remains unchanged and still shows her docking on 30 Nov.
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Suez (7/11). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. Could she be heading for Israel?? (Ashdod around 9 Nov?)
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She can easily make Southampton for the 16 Nov.

Don't forget to enter the free GLOVIS SUMMIT competition - ENTER HERE
We have just 40 entries so far so there are plenty of likely squares that remain unchosen. Click the above link for instructions.
The winner will not receive a Model S Plaid.

RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Koper 15 Nov. I know the 15 Nov date for Koper is correct but at her present rate she will arrive there days ahead of schedule. Could she be visiting another port prior to Koper? GRANDE CALIFORNIA is arriving there early too without any known reason.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Her final destination remains unknown at present but almost certainly will be an EU port. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11)
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov. She is currently enduring some rough weather in the South China Sea. I'm a little surprised it doesn't seem to have affected her forward speed yet.

There have been a number of departures to Singapore/Suez over the last couple of days from the main Shanghai terminal and Taicang that I'm keeping an eye on. A VIN shower would suggest that one of these ships is indeed transporting Teslas. The prime suspect if only because we know she is heading to Zeebrugge is CARRERA ETA ZEE 25 Nov.

I'm monitoring a tropical storm that will cross the Phillipines and head up towards Taiwan over the next couple of days. At the moment it doesn't look like it will develop into a typhoon but if it does, it will affect Shanghai.

GRAND RACE should arrive in Mokpo, S Korea tomorrow after a voyage from Pier 80. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan (ETA 09 Nov) from Pier 80.
I'm also keeping an eye on GLOVIS SUN at the moment to see if she calls at Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.
Thanx for this update, as always again very helpful. Will the ship CARRERA be added to the map?

Great info on this page…been following it for a while now.
My EDD on my MYP got pushed out today by 2 weeks. Odd though as it’s been pretty consistent up until now. It’s changed to 16-31 dec from 3rd to 19th Dec.

Which means there is still might be one more ship to come to the UK (apart from RCC Europe or Glovis Summit). might align to the theory that morning cello might be the one. Who knows…..yet.

Great info on this page…been following it for a while now.
My EDD on my MYP got pushed out today by 2 weeks. Odd though as it’s been pretty consistent up until now. It’s changed to 16-31 dec from 3rd to 19th Dec.

Which means there is still might be one more ship to come to the UK (apart from RCC Europe or Glovis Summit). might align to the theory that morning cello might be the one. Who knows…..yet.
I was under the impression that MY Performance were coming from Berlin?

I forgot to mention that loading at Taicang currently is HOEGH TRADER.
I think it highly likely that she may have some Teslas onboard destined to Zeebrugge (ETA 30 Nov).
Since it is a Hoegh vessel, once the VINs are allocated it will be easy enough to confirm whether they are onboard this ship, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.