Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received the text to schedule my collection.

Interestingly, I’ve now scheduled the exact collection date & time but the VIN finder plugin for Chrome still isn’t showing a VIN and I can’t see a VIN in the API response (by going to https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders after logging in).

Following scheduling the collection, I called up Tesla support and asked for the VIN & registration. They said that my car registration hasn’t been assigned yet but they have the VIN so they have just texted that over to me.

I had heard that the “hidden VIN” might appear later than in the past, but if my experience is anything to go by then hidden VINs are non-existent now.

I’m collecting it on Friday 9th December, can’t wait! My EDD was 24th Nov to 9th Dec so it appears to be on the RCC Europe.

Reactions: JayWayB and mattdav
Hello, apologies if it's already been asked but I can't seem to find the info.
Excited to see that there are some ships delivering to Southampton soon.
Does anybody know roughly how many and what models are onboard?
I ask as I ordered a white M3LR back in Feb and Tesla have told me December (no specific date though).

Glovis Safety will be heading to Southampton. I guess it's partially loaded with Tesla's.

1667844729446.png

Glovis Safety will be heading to Southampton. I guess it's partially loaded with Tesla's.

View attachment 872152

My Delivery is booked in for the 3/12 . Tesla Advisor on the phone said they are getting them in the blue water carpark on the 2/12

Glovis Safety seems a little late , im assuming the logistics of moving all these cars to their delivery locations takes a few days . So we are looking for a ship coming into dock near the end of Nov ?

Reactions: Astrape
Hello, apologies if it's already been asked but I can't seem to find the info.
Excited to see that there are some ships delivering to Southampton soon.
Does anybody know roughly how many and what models are onboard?
I ask as I ordered a white M3LR back in Feb and Tesla have told me December (no specific date though).
With respect, you don’t have to read back far on this thread to see the daily consolidated post from Mr M on everything we currently know about the ships.

As a wider point(s), especially for those new to the forum, firstly welcome, but secondly this thread is to cover shipping insight from which people can then infer what boats their car might be on, and track its progress. It will soon get bogged down if every expectant owner started asking about their particular order/car. We have other threads where you’re more than welcome to discuss your personal order.

What happened to Hoegh Trooper? Is it confirmed that it does not contains Teslas? :(

Mr Miserable mentions this ship on saturday, but not on sunday.
So looking back at what I said on Saturday "Nobody has reported their VIN onboard her so far."
I try and restrict my reporting to ships that are, or very likely to be, carrying Teslas and since it is so easy to check to see if a car is onboard any Hoegh ship I would assume we would have heard something by now. I haven't heard anything and so in my opinion she is unlikely to be carrying Teslas.

Summary: Monday 07 Nov

Please confine posts to shipping related matters. This means no "what colour did you order?" Are you getting a tow hitch?" type posts. Thanks.

VIKING QUEEN She is unloading in Barcelona.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 15 Nov. She is now in the Mediterranean and on her final leg.
RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Ashdod tomorrow. Next stop Koper where she is due to arrive on 12 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN has arrived at Suez and we wait to see where she is heading once she arrives in the Med. I don't know whether she is carrying any Teslas at all.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Her final destination still remains unknown at present but almost certainly will be an EU port. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11). (There is a suggestion that it will be Barcelona.) No AIS position from her now probably until Wed/Thu.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.
The RCC EUROPE competition is now open!
Click HERE to enter. It's free and just a bit of fun.
Once again however I need to remind folk to enter your TMC username,not an email address, on the entry form.

HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She will need to engage ludicrous mode to make it to Southampton on the 4th Dec. I have no idea why she has had to stop at Haitong after loading at Shanghai South.

NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan (ETA 09 Nov) from Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

something has changed today - my EDD was originally dec - jan then moved to jan - mar but was then steady for a while with Dec 7 - Dec 23 but today moved back to Jan - mar. maybe not as many cars onboard some of the ships or the mysterious other ship to Southampton is no longer expected? or just the usual EDD bingo game?!

something has changed today - my EDD was originally dec - jan then moved to jan - mar but was then steady for a while with Dec 7 - Dec 23 but today moved back to Jan - mar. maybe not as many cars onboard some of the ships or the mysterious other ship to Southampton is no longer expected? or just the usual EDD bingo game?!
the 4th ship is on way mate glovis safety into Southampton 4th Dec

Reactions: fentor
@Mr Miserable I rang Tesla (I won't bore you with the details of why) but the Agent told me something that I thought you would be interested in. She told me they will be delivering cars in January 23 to try and get the backlog down and this is not something they have done before (as we know). So we may be seeing ships in the latter part of December.
I heard similar when I spoke to ‘John’ - long story short but I’ve had to cancel my order and re-order so I’m now at the back of the queue for a Jan - Mar collection. But he mentioned to me that usually they don’t deliver anything before the final month of the quarter but that they are now ramping up and he expects deliveries in Jan, Feb and March.

Status
Not open for further replies.