Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Wednesday 09 Nov

Please confine posts to shipping related matters. This means no "what colour did you order?" Are you getting a tow hitch?" type posts. Thanks.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 14 Nov. She is now scheduled to arrive in Southampton at 23:30 on 14 Sep.
RCC AMSTERDAM is now racing across the Med at full speed to Koper where she is due to arrive on 12 Nov. I can't imagine she will unload much more than 1500 cars there.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is heading to Southampton with an ETA of 16 Nov. This is a surprise, I wouldn't have expected another Tesla ship so soon after GLOVIS SUMMIT. I don't know whether she is carrying any Teslas at all. Let's see where she plans to dock - we should find out just after midnight on Thursday night.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . At last, we now know she is heading for Barcelona with an ETA of 17 Nov.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 25 Nov. Has currently switched off her AIS as she transits what is regarded as a high risk part of the world.
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.
The RCC EUROPE competition is open!
Click HERE to enter. It's free and just a bit of fun. Just 29 entries so far, which is very low considering the competition will close in 4 days time.
Come on folks!
Once again however I need to remind folk to enter your TMC username,not an email address, on the entry form.

HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. She will need to engage ludicrous mode to make it to Southampton on the 4th Dec. I have no idea why she has had to stop at Haitong after loading at Shanghai South.

TOKYO CAR has docked at the main terminal in Haitong and so although she will depart to Zeebrugge I suspect she may not be a Tesla ship.

NOBLE ACE has arrived in Taiwan from Pier 80.

The rumours about S/X arriving in EU this quarter continue to gather pace.
I'm monitoring the likely ports for possible shipments. The figures being bandied around would suggest we are looking for 2 ships but there is still plenty of time, particularly if they are being shipped from the eastern seaboard. Certainly there does not appear to be any activity at Pier 80 at the moment which makes me suspect that they will be shipped from the east coast.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Now my S Plaid delivery date got really specific, still wondering how it's getting here. Right now I'm thinking teleportation.

72A945B4-F6A7-434D-8CA9-F58BFE0C5B71.jpeg

Reactions: Irata
Is the current thinking that there are no more Southampton ships this year? Or is the noise around Tesla no longer being quite so end of quarter focussed meaning we are expecting Dec shipping?
The “cut off” for a UK ship to leave Shanghai and reach Southampton before the end of Q4 is around 25th-28th November.

So in theory, couple more ships can be arranged at least.

Tesla ALWAYS push like crazy to meet the demand and sales for end of year.

Have you spoke to anyone at tesla mate as I find it ridiculous that you don't have a car as if yet
Spoke to them a number of times. They say I am a December delivery and will be contacted with a delivery once matched. But they cannot guarantee a match. It has to be one of the most bizarre ordering experiences of any manufacturer. Last week exact car was in new inventory but not able to be matched as wrong location.

Reactions: Squiddy
Spoke to them a number of times. They say I am a December delivery and will be contacted with a delivery once matched. But they cannot guarantee a match. It has to be one of the most bizarre ordering experiences of any manufacturer. Last week exact car was in new inventory but not able to be matched

Spoke to them a number of times. They say I am a December delivery and will be contacted with a delivery once matched. But they cannot guarantee a match. It has to be one of the most bizarre ordering experiences of any manufacturer. Last week exact car was in new inventory but not able to be matched as wrong location.
its hard to believe that 2 cars where available and you are waiting on one .so common sense would say allocate the 2 cars to people who a waiting
but no no that makes to much sense 😂

Feel your pain! I too have a July order with nothing from tesla but “December”
I also have a July order with just late december EDD. Tesla rep on the live chat told me today that my delivery date when I ordered was Jan to March, so if they cant allocate me one in december it would be next year. I dont really accept that, as its said November since a day after I ordered.

Really hoping for another ship after this lot, as It feels unlikely that ours are on a ship already.

Stay strong, July people.

Status
Not open for further replies.