Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Waiting room and delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hence there does not seem to be a "missed" ship as discussed earlier.

Mine will change too then. May be today or tomorrow. So there are no tesla on Autoprogress that is one the way to drammen from zeebruge?
Well BMWs are also transported to Risgarden from Zeebrugge. There are several Norwegians which had a EDD change from 10 - 30 August to 23 - 12. Hence, I wouldnt have my hopes that this is a Tesla delivery. We will see on webcams tomorrow, or maybe I might drive to have a look myself.

Well BMWs are also transported to Risgarden from Zeebrugge. There are several Norwegians which had a EDD change from 10 - 30 August to 23 - 12. Hence, I wouldnt have my hopes that this is a Tesla delivery. We will see on webcams tomorrow, or maybe I might drive to have a look myself.
I understand that. Even my EDD changed to August to 23 - 12 Sept. So I dont hope she carries any Tesla to Drammen. Lets hope we get the delivery in the last week of August. I hope M3LR are in Morning chorus or Glovis Summit.

Even though I am not sure there are any tesla coming earlier than Morning Chorus or Glovis summit. If you get it before September, you would be the lucky one. Anyways what is your last VIN ? Mine is 607XXX and new EDD yesterday: 23 Aug - 12 Sept.
My EDD is still 13 aug - 02 sep. m3 rwd, Bergen. Got a text from seller to weeks ago saying the car would arrive at the end of August.
Seller already called to ask about insurance or something (why?) like a week ago, and said it would probably arrive around the first half of September. Much rather trust that than the EDD.

Vin is 603XXX

What timr was it when u screenshotted ? Because now I only see one left there
I talked to Tesla Advisor today. He mentioned that the car is on the way to Europe so it is not possible to give an close esimated data before it reafches Europe. I am not sure if this means morning chorus or glovis summit. Is there any other ships on the way to Europe? My EDD 23 Aug-12 Sept.

I just got updated delivery 16 -26 Aug m3p for Sweden. Was 12-26 Aug until today. Indicates Traviata ?
I talked to Tesla Advisor today. He mentioned that the car is on the way to Europe so it is not possible to give an close esimated data before it reafches Europe. I am not sure if this means morning chorus or glovis summit. Is there any other ships on the way to Europe? My EDD 23 Aug-12 Sept.
Last week Tesla texted me, pick-up is 26 august 11 o’clock in Denmark.